Flamenco night in Seville
Explore the city center and pass by historic landmarks such as the El Arenal and the Triana neighborhood. Marvel at the Tower of Gold (Torre Del Oro), which was once a military watchtower. Experience the magic of a traditional Flamenco night in Seville, Spain’s fourth largest city.
- Visit Seville, the capital of the autonomous community of Andulasia.
- Learn about the cultural and historical significance of the city by exploring the famous neighborhood of Triana.
- Pass by the El Arenal, which houses the Tower of Gold (Torre Del Oro), a 13th-century Moorish watchtower.
- Unwind and relax, while enjoying a traditional Flamenco show.
- On this tour, you will be accompanied by an official bilingual guide.
Kick start your Seville tour after meeting your bilingual guide at the “Andalsur Excursiones” office. The Andalusian capital is famous for its rich culture, heritage, and history. Walk through the city center, one of the busiest areas of the city. Explore El Arenal, which is believed to have been a port of Seville during the medieval times. Marvel at the Tower of Gold (Torre Del Oro), a 13th-century Moorish watchtower that also served as a prison during the middle ages. Visit the Triana neighborhood, an old quarter in Seville known for its potteries and workshops.
After the tour, head towards a Flamenco show and enjoy the performances by the local artists, while gorging on the delicious tapas for dinner.
- Official bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Tickets for the Flamenco show
- Tapas for dinner
- Food (apart from tapas)
Know Before You Go
This tour is not available on the following dates:
- December: 24th, 25th, and 31st.
- January: 1st and 6th
This experience is available at 8:00 PM on the following days:
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Get off at Marques de Paradas, it is an 11-minute walk to the meeting point.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you instantly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.