River Cruise by WaterB
Sail along the modern metropolis of Singapore on this delightful 40-minute roundtrip cruise, giving you a chance to witness some of the most iconic landmarks of Singapore from a unique vantage point.
- Enjoy an immersive sightseeing experience along the Singapore River on this 40-minute cruise.
- With audio-visual commentary onboard, you will get to learn about centuries worth of culture and history of the Lion's city.
- You may board at either of the two boarding points and you may disembark at any of the seven jetties around the city if you'd like to explore the areas on foot.
- These tickets can be used anytime within two months from the date of purchase, giving you the added advantage of extended validity.
Enjoy a Magnificent Sightseeing Experience on this 40-Minute Cruise
Singapore is a city known for evolving and reinventing itself over the last two decades, making it the impressive metropolis that it is today. But behind its modern aura, lies its deep-rooted culture and history that has been around for two centuries. As you cruise on the Singapore River, you will get to see parts of the city in a new light from a unique vantage point. With cruises that run every 25 minutes, you can plan your trip accordingly with these extremely flexible timings without having to worry about missing this cruise altogether.
Enjoy Immersive Commentary and Multiple Pick-Up and Drop-off Points
With great audio-visual commentary onboard, giving you valuable insights of the city's heritage, you won't ever fall short of things to marvel at. You will also get to board at either of the two boarding points and you may disembark at one of the seven boarding points scattered around the city. You are at the liberty to get off on any of them if you'd like to explore the areas on foot.
- 40-minute cruise.
- Audio-visual commentary.
Know Before You Go
- Although you will get to board from only two of the seven jetties, you may disembark on any of the seven jetties.
- Ensure you inform the staff/crew onboard about which on the seven jetties you would like to disembark from.
- You can enjoy a round trip and disembark at the boarding point itself or at any of the following jetties:
- Raffles Place Jetty (Boat Quay)
- Clifford Pier Jetty (Marina Bay)
- Bayfront North Jetty (Marina Bay)
- Promenade Jetty (Marina Bay)
- Raffles Landing Jetty (Boat Quay)
You may board anytime between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM on either the Fort Canning Jetty or the Eu Tong Sen Jetty. Cruises depart every 25-30 minutes.
The audio-visual commentary onboard is available in English only.
There are two boarding points and you may choose to go to either one.
Fort Canning Jetty By MRT: Board the Northeast Line to Clarke Quay MRT. Once at Clarke Quay MRT, leave the station by Exit G and walk along the promenade to Read Bridge. Cross Read Bridge, turn left and walk straight ahead till you see WaterB River Cruise Ticketing Counter.
Eu Tong Sen Jetty By MRT: Board the Northeast Line to the Clarke Quay MRT station. Once at Clarke Quay MRT station, use either Exit D, E or F and head towards the river from Central Mall. Exit Central Mall and you will see the WaterB River Cruise Ticketing Counter.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your River Cruise by WaterB vouchers shortly. Please display printed copies of your vouchers along with valid photo ID at the boarding points in exchange for your physical tickets.
These vouchers are valid for two months from the date of purchase.