Flamenco Show & Albaycin Tour
Witness a world-class flamenco performance, in the heart of Granada! Relish a hassle-free experience, with transfers to and from the performance already arranged in advance! Do not miss this authentic dance form inside a traditional cave located in Sacromonte.
- Watch what is widely considered to be one of the finest displays of traditional Flamenco on this exquisite tour.
- Learn about how generations of gypsies lived in the caves of Sacromonte.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada mountains and the valley below.
- Since the group size will never exceed thirty participants, you will have ample opportunity to interact with your guide.
- You will be accompanied by an expert local guide who can converse fluently in English and Spanish.
- You can watch the show with an optional drink or dinner.
- The tour includes pick-up and drop-off services for hotels in the center of Granada City.
- The Flamenco Show lasts for approximately 2½ hours.
Revel in the Mesmerizing Magic of Flamenco in an Intimate Setting
A unique dance form that is rooted in traditional Spanish folklore and tradition, Flamenco evolved over centuries in the gypsy communities of Extremadura, Andalusia, and Murcia. On this tour, you will see a superb display of this dynamic art-form in one of Sacromonte’s famous cave dwellings. With pick-up and drop-off services included in the ticket, you will not have to bother about finding transport to this remote location. The humble setting coupled with tailored commentary by your guide will help you appreciate the rich tradition of the gypsies. You will get an opportunity to listen to beautiful riffs on Flamenco Guitar, creative percussive sequences on the cajón, and the iconic Palmas routine.
Soak in Breathtaking Views of the Sacromonte Valley
There are few tourist attractions that can match the magnificence of Sacromonte and its surrounding mountains. The Albaycin region is filled with quaint streets in small towns, towering snow-capped mountains, cave dwellings nestled in whitewashed hillside caves, and gorgeous valleys. From your vantage point, you will be able to see and photograph the Sierra Nevada Range and the various surrounding valleys.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Granada city centre
- Tickets for the Flamenco show
- Optional dinner or drink
- Guided tour of Albaycin
Know Before You Go
Availability & Timings
The tour is available on all days of the week. Between May 15 and September 15, you will be picked up from your hotel between 6.50 PM and 7.20 PM. The rest of the year, the pickup will be between 7 PM and 7.30 PM. The show with drinks runs between 9 PM and 9.30 PM.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience for up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Flamenco Show & Albaycin Tour mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Granada City Centre.
The Flamenco Show & Albaycin Tour ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.