Go Card San Francisco
With the Go Card San Francisco Pass, exploring a city needn't be like venturing into the unknown. With free, one-time access to over 28 attractions in San Francisco, including the San Francisco Dungeon and the Berkeley Botanical Gardens, the Go Card San Francisco Pass is literally your ticket to the city! You can choose to use the pass between 1-5 days and avail free, one-time access to the attractions listed. Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Go Card San Francisco Pass.
- Get access to a select number of attractions in San Francisco.
- With the San Francisco Explorer Pass, you can choose from 28 available attractions such as the San Francisco Dungeon, Escape from the Rock and the de Young Museum that you can visit over the span of 1, 2 3 or 5 days.
- The San Francisco Explorer Pass gives you free, one-time entry to over 28 attractions over the course of the number of days listed on your choice of pass, saving you up to 50% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate. You can also avail additional shopping, dining and entertainment discounts that will help you save more along the way.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your San Francisco Explorer Pass. The pass is then valid for a period of 30 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably with the extended validity.
- The San Francisco Explorer Pass comes with an online guide and printable PDF that include useful maps and key information about the attractions. The guide is available in several languages, including English, French, Dutch, Mandarin and Spanish.
About Your Go Card San Francisco Pass
San Francisco in the palm of your hand... Sounds like a distant dream? Not anymore, with the ultimate Go Card San Francisco Pass that allows free, one-time access to over 28 attractions in the city over the course of the number of days covered by your pass! Choose from the 1, 2, 3, or 5-day pass, depending on which your pass is valid for consecutive days (and not spaced out 24-hour periods).
The Go Card San Francisco Pass is fantastic at saving you both time and money. Most of the 28 attractions included in the pass don't require pre-booking, so you can simply turn up with your Go Card Pass and enter promptly! Add to this the fact that you can avail additional shopping, dining and entertainment discounts, and your Go Card San Francisco Pass becomes doubly beneficial.
Is This Pass Good For Me?
If you’re a tourist in San Francisco or an avid traveller looking to save some money, then this pass is ideal for you. Not only do you get to choose from an exhaustive list and range of attractions, but the month-long validity of the pass from first use will allow you to comfortably plan and explore the city. It is no wonder that the Go Card San Francisco Pass is a top-seller among both tourists and locals alike.
Here are the advantages of the San Francisco Explorer Pass:
You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for a year from the day of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid for a month. Since you have a 30-day period to make use of the pass, you can space out your travel and plan your travel itinerary in advance.
Using the Go Card San Francisco Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or a printed ticket at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift and easy entry.
The biggest advantage of the Go Card San Francisco Pass is the savings. The pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. With specific partnerships and deals, the Go Card San Francisco Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travellers to San Francisco.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings you could avail with the Go Card San Francisco Pass:
The Go Card San Francisco Pass - 3-Day Pass (adult): $149.00
Individual prices at the gate:
Big Bus San Francisco Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour: $55
California Academy of Sciences: $39.95
Madame Tussauds San Francisco: $25.99
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: $73.12
Asian Art Museum: $15.00
San Francisco Zoo and Gardens: $33.00
Golden Gate Bay Cruise: $33.00
Go Car San Francisco Tour (30-minute rental): $16.01
Total (Without the Go Card San Francisco Pass): $291.07
The Go Card San Francisco Pass - 3-Day Pass is worth $149.00. This a saving of almost 50%.
Key Go Card San Francisco Pass Inclusions
- Hop-On/Off Sightseeing Tour
- California Academy of Sciences
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Wine Country Tour & Tastings
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- California's Great America
- Escape from the Rock
- de Young Museum
- AT&T Park Tour
- Ripley's Believe it or Not
- Bay City Bike Rental & Tours
- GoCar Tour
- Asian Art Museum
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum
- The Beat Museum
- Legion of Honor
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Angel Island Roundtrip Ferry
- U.S.S. Hornet Museum
- UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens
- California Historical Society
- Children's Creativity Museum
Know Before You Go
Your pass is valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass.
The Go Card San Francisco Pass is available in 4 variants. Each variant lets you choose a specific number of days on which you can choose to visit any of the attractions listed with this pass with free, one-time access. In the next step of the booking, please choose between 1, 2, 3 or 5 days for your choice of pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be cancelled. However, you may return a non-activated pass within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Go Card San Francisco Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your Go Card San Francisco Pass shortly. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at any of the attractions included in your pass to get free access.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 30 days to use the same before it expires.
55 Music Concourse Drive, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
Just select how many days you want to sightsee — we offer 1, 2, or 7-Day cards
Your Go San Francisco Card grants you admission to all 26 attractions for the number of days you bought the card for
Simply present your pass at included attractions
Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days.