Skip The Line Ticket to The Topkapi Palace
Avoid long waiting lines and enter the 15th-century palace of Topkapı at ease with this skip-the-line ticket. Spend time exploring Istanbul’s most celebrated attraction, and explore the lavish collections of Ottoman Turkey’s famed sultans.
- Skip the lines and fall in love with the incredible history of the 15th-century Topkapı Palace
- Stroll through the palace complex and marvel at the expensive tastes of the Ottoman sultans
- See priceless jewels, rich living quarters, and beautiful architecture
- Explore the peaceful gardens, pavilions, hidden sanctuaries, kitchens, and more
- Skip-the-line entry into Topkapı Palace
- No Entry in Topkapi Palace without a guide
- The services of a host who will guide you to the entrance
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
As the Turkish sultanate's home for centuries, Topkapı Palace offers a crash course in the history of the once-mighty Ottoman Empire. Visiting this landmark is considered to be an absolute must, and one of the best things to do in Istanbul. The best part? With this handy ticket, you get to skip the lines (and the heat) outside the palace!
The Topkapı Palace was once the crown jewel of the Ottoman Empire. You can see its lavishness reflected in its opulent architecture - something you would only associate with the sultans of history's most powerful empires. Today, it is Turkey's most important cultural icon and an awe-inspiring monument.
Admire the intricate mosaics that decorate domed ceilings and lavish hallways. There are also jewel-encrusted weapons in the armory, 86-carat diamonds, and other such treasures. Think wall-to-wall dazzling sights throughout the monument.
Explore the serene gardens, and sanctuaries, that will transport you back to another era. Marvel at the ostentatious living quarters, large kitchens, barracks, audience chambers, and more. The scale is simply magical. Each part of the palace is brimming with luxury and fascinating tales of Turkey's former empire.
know before you go
No Entry in Topkapi Palace without a guide
Wed to Mon - 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM (last entrance at 5:30 PM)
Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays, 1 May, the first day of Ramadan, and the first day of Sacrifice
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host
- Please note you cannot go directly to the Topkapi Palace. Meet your guide at the meeting point, who will then take you to the palace
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Fountain of Ahmed III (Sultan 3. Ahmed Çeşmesi), across Carpet Museum, outside Topkapi Palace
- Look for the Istanbul Welcome Card tour guides in red uniforms
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Fountain of Ahmed III
- The nearest tram stop is ‘Sultanahmet,’ which is located about 10 minutes from the meeting point. Catch tram #T1 to get here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout