Yas Waterworld One Day Pass with Quick Pass
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides and beat the queues with an all-day quick pass! Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat.
- Enjoy an unlimited all-day quick pass to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, waste no time in experiencing some of the best amusements in the Middle East!
- With something for everyone, Yas Waterworld offers you the chance to experience over 43 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides
- Benefit from extended validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and visit this world-famous park anytime you like!
- Additionally, enjoy a merchandise voucher worth AED 15 from Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi and a souvenir towel.
- All-day unlimited quick access to all rides at Yas Waterworld.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
At Yas Waterworld, waste no time with this quick pass to experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Prepare yourself a thrilling and adrenaline-filled day as you discover some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Yas Waterworld now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx ambulance/van for testing the guests is located in the parking area between Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- For individuals who are fully vaccinated, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (above 1.1 meters) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
- The Yas Waterworld ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
Ladies Season: 15 Jul - 26 Aug 2022
- From 15 Jul – 26 Aug 2022, the prior 'Ladies Day' events will now become 'Ladies Night' events.
- Every Fri: 5pm - 11pm
- Note that regular tickets will be redeemable during 'Ladies Days' & 'Ladies Nights' but guests will need separate tickets for 'Ladies Nights.'
Some of the attractions will not be available for a few days. Here are the details:
- Liwa Loop, Falcon Falaj: 6th Jan – 17th Jan
- Slither’s Slides & Marah Cabana's: 3rd Feb – 21st Feb
- Al Waha Zone Cabanas (Near Amwaj): 9th Feb – 7th Mar
- Bubble’s Barrel: 2nd Mar – 3rd Mar
- Sebag: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Rush Rider & Bubbles Barrel: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Pearl Diving: 16th Mar – 27th Mar
- Humlool’s Humps & Jebel Drop: 13th Apr – 29th Apr
2 April to 30 April
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
2 May to 7 May
Daily: from 10am - 8pm
November to March: 10am - 6pm
- April to May: 10am - 7pm
- June to August: 10am - 8pm
- September to October: 10am - 7pm
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Yas Waterworld One Day Pass with Quick Pass vouchers instantly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the venue along with a valid photo ID.
This pass is valid for six months from the date of purchase.