- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- Universal Studios is one part theme park and one part working film and TV production facility with a variety of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions
- Walk down Diagon Alley and relive your Harry Potter memories in the skin
- You're in for one crazy ride with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in the 3D Transformers ride
- Journey to Springfield and meet your favorite character in the Simpsons ride
- You might just get lucky and catch a real film crew at work on the lot
- Take a full day to shop, eat, take photos with the most popular animated stars from Universal, and tour the lots which are constantly used by the production house
- You can also choose to visit Islands of Adventure
At Universal Studios, jump right into the action of your favorites from the entertainment world. Watch silver screen magic come to life at this massive theme park, film and TV production facility. With live entertainment and thrilling rides, be part of a once in a lifetime adventure you’ll always cherish.
- Your tickets are valid for the entire day.
- Children below 3 years of age are admitted free of charge.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue.