Thames River: Evening Cruise Tickets
A one-of-a-kind cruise that includes sparkling wine, canapes, and live music at the best time of the day, this is an experience you cannot miss out on!
- Cruise on the Thames for 2 hours and enjoy mesmerizing views of the city as you wine-n-dine on board.
- Notice prominent landmarks from the water including the London Eye, Big Ben, London Bridge and more.
- Enjoy a selection of delicious canapes and sparkling wine as you relax on the Thames evening cruise.
- Head indoors and witness the stunning cityscape while enjoying a live pop, rock, swing or funk performance.
- 2-hour evening cruise on the Thames
- Sparkling wine or soft drink on arrival
- A selection of cold canapés served throughout the evening
- Live music performances on board
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Are you looking for an enchanting cruise on the Thames? Well, then sunset is the ideal time! During the evening hours, London looks the most picturesque. See the iconic landmarks of London all lit-up, showcasing their glory. However, it's not just the time of the day that is perfect on this cruise, but also its inclusions - sparkling wine, canapes, and live music!
Head to Tower Pier and sail off into the evening sun. Escape the noises of London on this two-hour relaxing and rejuvenating cruise on the Thames. Stroll on the open-air deck, or find a seat at the indoor saloon where a live musician/band will be playing. Don’t worry about missing out on incredible views of Big Ben or the Parliament from indoors, the windows are all glass. Savor sparkling wine and canapes as you cruise the river and delight in the magic of London’s urban cityscape as night falls.
The evening gets even better on the final leg of your cruise. Head towards the Naval College at Canary Wharf and see a relic from the past - Cutty Sark Clipper - one of the last three ships of its kind in the world. From here, you’ll make your way back to Tower Pier with enough time to enjoy a delicious dinner in Central London. Ideal for date nights, romantic evenings, and relaxing after work, this experience is perfect for adults of all ages.
know before you go
The cruise runs from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
21 to 25 Dec 2021
- Children aged 13 and under are not be allowed on the cruise.
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- The staff can cater vegetarian food but is unable to cater for any other allergens or dietary requirements on this cruise.
Please wear smart casual attire, and carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river
Ages 13-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Your boarding point is The Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT).
- Address: Lower Thames St, London, EC3N 4DT, UK.
- Closest bus stop is Tower of London (Stop TB), which is a 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Buses #15 & N15 will bring you here.
- Closest subway station is Tower Hill, a 4-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Metro lines circle & district line will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout