2-Day Unlimited Thames River Cruise Pass
Experience a sightseeing tour of London's key attractions on this hop-on-hop-off cruise along the River Thames, valid for 2 days.
- Sit back and enjoy panoramic views of London’s skyline and waterfront attractions as you cruise eastward to Greenwich.
- Enjoy the freedom of a hop-on-hop-off tour as you can embark from and disembark at any of the piers along the Thames.
- Admire the sights and learn their stories and secrets as well as the history of the river.
- Cruise past the Thames Flood Barrier, the largest movable flood barrier in the world.
- Learn about London’s history and landmarks via the live onboard commentary.
- Hop-on-hop-off ticket valid for unlimited journeys for 2 days.
- Travel between Westminster, Embankment, Festival, Bankside, Tower Bridge Quay, and Greenwich.
- Snacks and beverages
- Public transport
- Attraction tickets & visits
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Flowing through the heart of London, the Thames River has been the city’s lifeline and a boat ride along the Thames is a quintessential London experience. Serviced by luxury boats and featuring live audio commentary, this cruise is a sightseeing service from Westminster Pier to St. Katherine’s Pier via Embankment, Festival and Bankside Piers.
The River Pass gives you the freedom to embark from any of these piers and continue on to any of the piers, from Westminster to St. Katherine's and more. Sail past some of London’s most famous sites including the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, The Shard, National and Globe Theatre before arriving at St. Katherine’s Pier, close to the Tower of London.
This enables you to have unlimited travel between the London piers - so that you can hop and off the services throughout the day.
know before you go
know before you go
- With departures every 30-40 minutes, check out the daily schedule here.
- Pet dogs and guide dogs are allowed.
- Each boat trip duration depends on the route chosen. Westminster Pier to Greenwich Pier one-way takes 1-hour.
- There's a fully licensed bar onboard where you can purchase hot and cold drinks as well as snacks. You can also bring your own food.
- There's an audio commentary service available on board in a number of languages via smartphones – English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Mandarin.
- Boats have heating for a comfortable journey.
- This experience is suitable for pram/stroller users.
- The majority of the boats are wheelchair accessible but please check before starting your experience.
- Daily: 10am - 5pm.
- Your voucher will be mailed to you instantly. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Hop onto the boat from any of your preferred stops.
Show your mobile voucher to the boat operator.
Details of Stops
- Address: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH London, United Kingdom
Tower Bridge Quay:
- Address: Tower Bridge Quay, E1W 1LA London, United Kingdom
- Address: Greenwich Pier, SE10 9HT London, United Kingdom