4-Hour Private Diamond City Tour
View Sydney like never before as you explore various vantage points across the city on this guided tour.
- Tour the city of Sydney with a guide and enjoy hotel transfers as you sit back and relax on this tour.
- The tour covers the most famous vantage points in Sydney starting off with the panoramic views of the Harbour Bridge.
- Don’t miss out on great photo opportunities at the Mrs. Macquarie Chair located in the Botanical Gardens.
- Soak in the best views of the city from a secret location in Middle Head where you can view the Sydney Skyline, Eastern Suburbs (Bondi region), and Northern Suburbs.
- Ever wondered why Sydney is known as the Emerald City? Wonder no more as you witness the shimmering waters from Watsons Bay.
- End the tour on a high as you visit the most famous Australian beach - Bondi Beach.
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfers
- Lurxury VW Caravelle or Multivan
- Meal inclusions
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 168 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
This tour has it all! Enjoy a guided tour of Sydney and view the city from various vantage points and be mesmerized by the magnificent difference in the views, and get to explore Sydney’s beautiful beaches with golden sand making this a perfect tour with unforgettable sights.
Start the tour comfortably as you are picked up from your hotel in the city and make your way to a secret location in the Rocks where you get to marvel at the unending view of the Harbour Bridge and the city as you hear about the arrival of the First Fleet to the changing face of Sydney Today from your guide cum driver. Your next stop would be the Mrs. Macquarie Chair, located in the Botanical Gardens - this is a great photo opportunity that you would not want to miss.
Head to one of Sydney’s hidden beaches mainly visited by locals - Balmoral before heading to a secret location in Middle Head which is guaranteed to give the best views of the city, where you can view the Sydney Skyline, Eastern Suburbs (Bondi region) and Northern Suburbs. Understand why Sydney is called the Emerald City as you soak in the views of the shimmering waters from Watsons Bay. Drive down to the most famous beach in Australia, Bondi Beach, and have the opportunity to walk on the Esplanade or dig your feet in the sand.
know before you go
know before you go
- Due to NSW/Australian laws, food & drinks cannot be consumed in the vehicles.
- Daily: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This tour includes pick-up and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the pick-up point.
- On the day of your tour, arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time at the pick-up point.