Blue Mountains Day Trip with Featherdale Wildlife transfers with Optional Lunch and River Cruise
Explore the verdant beauty of the Blue Mountains with this day tour from Sydney. Visit the picturesque Jamison Valley, Leura Village, Katoomba, Scenic World, and get up close and personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals at Featherdale National park.
- Explore the eucalyptus-scented forests of the Blue Mountains on this day tour from Sydney.
- Stroll through the many mountain villages and forest walkways that dot this area, and make stops at lookout points with breathtaking views of this dramatic landscape.
- Enjoy interacting with koalas, kangaroos, and more of Australia’s unique animals at the award-winning Featherdale National Park.
- Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Experienced Guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach with free WiFi
- Access to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Lunch (optional)
- Access to Scenic World Rides (optional)
- Parramatta River Cruise (optional)
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Embark on a journey into the heart of the Blue Mountains early in the morning with a pick-up from your hotel in the Sydney City Centre. From here, you will be taken westward in an air-conditioned bus, over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the tall mountain ranges and into the Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Take bushwalks through the dense rainforest and make stops at some of the lookout points overlooking the Jamison Valley, where you can take in expansive and stunning vistas of the dramatic landscape.
Interact With the Native Wildlife at Featherdale National Park
After you have soaked in your fill of the valley, you can head on to Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you can get up close and personal with the diverse wildlife of Australia, such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more. Learn more about these amazing and unique creatures, their lives, and their ties to this continent. Take selfies with the kangaroos and koalas for the quintessential Australian wildlife experience.
Ideal for family outings and trips with friends, this wildlife tour will leave you with many magical memories of the misty mountains to cherish for the rest of your life.
You can choose from the following variants for this tour:
- Wildlife Tour
- Wildlife Tour with River Cruise
- Wildlife Tour With River Cruise & Lunch
- Wildlife Tour with River Cruise & Scenic World Rides
know before you go
- Please bring along sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses, as well as bottled water on this tour. During the cooler seasons (June-August) you must also bring along warmer clothes.
- Reduced price tickets are available for children (aged 0-18). Please select the appropriate option during checkout and bring along valid photo IDs during the tour.
Timings and Availability
This tour takes place daily, all-year-round, and it lasts for one entire day. The tour begins with an early morning pick-up from several hotels near the city center between 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM. Please check your tickets for the list of pick-up points and timings.
Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
You will receive an email with your Blue Mountains Wildlife Tour mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the pickup point to gain entry.
Your tickets include pick-up and drop-off from several hotels in the Sydney Center. Please select your hotel from the relevant menu during checkout.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked.