Blue Mountains and Jenolan Cave Tour
Experience the tranquil beauty of Australia’s Blue Mountains with this guided tour. Witness breathtaking vistas on bushwalks to lookout points overseeing the verdant rainforest and valley. Additionally, you will explore the enigmatic Jenolan Caves, one of the world’s oldest and deepest caves containing natural rock formations and underground rivers.
- Experience the cool and refreshing natural beauty of the Blue Mountains area with this guided tour.
- Travel hassle-free and comfortably from Sydney with hotel pick-up and free WiFi on the bus included in the ticket price.
- Explore the dense rainforest, and discover jaw-dropping views of the scenic Jamison Valley from Echo Point and Cahill’s Lookout.
- Trek through the Jenolan caves, a natural site with breathtaking rock formations sculpted by an underground river.
- Hotel pick up and drop off from Sydney (selected hotels only)
- English-speaking tour guides
- WiFi onboard
- Guided tour of Lucas, Chifley, and Imperial Cave
- Food and Drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Go on a guided tour of the Blue Mountains area and enjoy an adventurous day in the great outdoors! Visit this UNESCO World Heritage site and discover the breathtaking natural beauty of the national park. Your tour will start with a comfortable pick-up service from your hotel in Sydney. You will be conducted from there to Echo Point and Cahill’s Lookout, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Blue Mountains. There will be plenty of opportunities here to snap pictures of the scenic vistas of the valley. Along the way, your tour guide will tell you aboriginal stories about the iconic monuments you will spot, such as the Three Sisters.
For the second leg of this tour, you will trek through the fascinating Jenolan caves, a 340-million-year-old natural wonder carved out of the rock by an underground river. The caves have yet to be completely explored, and you will get a sense of the true timelessness of the rock formations as you wander further into the caves. Your tour will pass through Lucas Cave, the Imperial Cave, and Chifley Cave, and you can make stops for pictures of the beautiful rock formations. Finally, at the end of the day, your tour will end with drop-off at your hotel in Sydney.
Perfect for family outings and excursions with friends, a trip to the Blue Mountains will leave you with many magical memories of the misty mountains to cherish for the rest of your life.
know before you go
know before you go
- Elderly people with cardiovascular disease, vertigo, fear of heights, and pregnant women are not recommended to join this activity
- Please bring along comfortable shoes and clothes, sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses, as well as bottled water. During the cooler seasons (June-August) you must also bring along warmer clothes.
- The tour may get canceled due to inclement weather. You will be informed as soon as possible. If this happens, you may reschedule or request for a full refund .
** Timings and Availability **
- This tour takes place every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, all year-round.
- The duration of the tour is all-day, finishing at approximately 7 PM.
- The tour begins with an early morning pick-up from several hotels near the city center, departing from the last hotel at 8:05 AM.
- Please select your hotel during checkout for the pickup.
** Accessibility **
Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
You will receive an email with your Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the pickup point to gain entry.
Your tickets include pick-up and drop-off from several hotels in the Sydney Center. Please select your hotel from the relevant menu during checkout.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked.