Starlight Dinner Cruise in Sydney
Enjoy premium Australian cuisine, comfortable ambiance, and luxury under Sydney’s Starlight. Cruise past Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, while capturing Insta-worthy pictures.
- Choose the perfect spot for a romantic dinner or a casual family celebration on the water.
- Have an exclusive dining experience that combines all your needs, for an illuminating Sydney night.
- Get panoramic views of the city under the twinkling stars through the cruise’s expansive windows.
- Feast on local Australian produce with an international and local wine list, and live music on the weekend.
- Capture your Instagram or a photographer-worthy shot of Syndey Opera House and Harbour Bridge on the boat’s open, leisure deck.
- 4-course à la carte dining
- 2-3 hours of relaxed cruising
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Personalised service
- Live music on Sat & Sun
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Are you looking for the perfect spot for a romantic dinner with a view or even a casual family celebration on the water? This Starlight Dinner Cruise in Sydney offers views that don’t get more special than this. Discover the secret behind some of Instagram’s most beautiful Sydney Harbour photos aboard this cruise.
See the stars, get guided by the glittering city lights, and indulge in a delicious dinner on the water. Create everlasting memories for an evening to remember. This dinner cruise combines all necessary elements of a sparkling evening out in Australia’s most exciting city, which includes an extensive Australian and international Wine List, fresh local produce, and live music in the background, set against Sydney’s spectacular night backdrop. Take a glance at the Starlight Dinner Menu, Child Menu, and Beverage List, and enjoy a fabulous night out.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children under 18 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended to wear smart casuals for this cruise.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- Fri and Sat: 5pm, 5:30pm, 7pm and 7:30pm
- Thu and Sun: 5pm and 5:30pm
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Captain Cook Cruises - Circular Quay.
- Address: Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Darling Harbour King Street
- Board your cruise at Captain Cook Cruises.
- Address: King St Wharf 1, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.