Sydney Harbour Cocktail Cruise
Get your fill of the vibrant effervescence of Sydney Harbour on the Sydney Harbour Cocktail Cruise. This evening cruise through the exciting and gorgeous harbour includes a variety of cocktails and drinks such as a Mojito by the Opera House, a Bay Breeze under the Harbour Bridge or any of the other frisky mix of liqueurs you may desire.
- See Sydney Harbour spectacularly light up in the evening with this cruise through the Harbours many attractions.
- Enjoy various cocktails on the cruise, such as Mojitos and Bay Breezes while you admire the many landmarks in and around the Harbour.
- Watch the harbor come to life when the sailing schools take to the water and race across the harbour in the cutting winds.
- 1.5-hour cocktail cruise across the Harbour aboard premium sightseeing vessels.
- One complimentary house cocktail or glass of wine or beer or soft drink.
- Twilight views of the Harbour’s many beautiful sights.
super flexible cancellation policy
This experience can be cancelled for a full refund upto 24 hours before sailing.
Enjoy Sydney’s best cocktail cruise that showcases the main attractions in and around the harbour, which you can enjoy as you cradle a drink of your choice in your hands. Watch the sailing schools take to the waters and race across the harbor to end in nail-biting photo finishes.
Catch some unique sights on the cocktail cruise and get a different perspective on the many iconic landmarks of the Harbour, such as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens, Garden Island Naval base, Taronga Zoo, Government House, palatial waterfront homes, Fort Denison among others. Harbour Story’s fleet of premium sightseeing vessels ensures that you have the best possible views with spacious outdoor decks and vast viewing windows from the indoor lounges.
Start your party with a free cocktail on the house - a `Captain’s Special' - and then you can decide on Mojitos by the Opera House, a Bay Breeze under the Bridge or any other mix of liqueurs you may desire. Turn your stay in Sydney into an unforgettable one with this twilit cruise through the gorgeous Harbour.
know before you go
Available for purchase onboard:
- Licensed bar
- Vittoria coffee & fine teas
- Sweet & savoury afternoon tea selection.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1 at 5 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 1.5 hours.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Harbour Cocktail Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1., Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.