Sydney BridgeClimb Summit Sampler
Get a feel for the world-renowned BridgeClimb in less than an hour and a half on the BridgeClimb Sampler. Ascend the inner arch of the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and witness the beauty of the city from a unique vantage point that is halfway to the very top.
- Embark on a shorter version of the complete BridgeClimb experience by taking advantage of the Sampler, which lets you climb 556 steps up the Sydney Harbour Bridge and revel in stunning sights of the famous Sydney skyline.
- View some of Sydney's most famous landmarks, such as the Opera House, the Observatory, the Government House, the Royal Botanical Gardens and many more!
- This 90-minute experience, with no more than 12 people at a time, is guaranteed to give you a new perspective of Sydney from the top of the famous Harbour Bridge!
- Have your photos taken by the Climb Leader, relish breathtaking sights from and take back a BridgeClimb cap as a souvenir of your adventure!
- Day climbs are possible, although there are limited departures so ensure that you book them well ahead of time.
- 1.5 hour climb
- Professional Guide
- Sampler Group Photo
- BridgeClimb Cap
- Outdoor Gear
- Pick up and drop off to hotel
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 15 days in advance for a full refund.
Arrival and Pre-Climb Preparation
You will begin your exciting journey by exploring the Climb Base. You will be provided with all the necessary outdoor gear that you will require for the climb. These are carefully chosen based on the weather conditions of the day and the essentials for health and safety. The only things you will have to bring are comfortable shoes and sunglasses since everything else you need will be provided to you.
The Climb and the Summit
With a Climb Leader guiding you, you will begin your ascent of the arches of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. This is an excellent way to appreciate the beauty of the city. You will be constantly entertained by your Climb Leader as you make your way to the top. He will tell you stories about the construction of the bridge, it's opening in 1932, and all the history that is associated with it. You will not be allowed to take your own camera on the climb for safety reasons, however, the Climb Leader will help you take some memorable pictures of your ascent up the bridge.
During the climb, you will make your way to the Darling Harbour side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. You will stop for a group photo at the viewpoint, overlooking a mesmerizing view. You'll be able to hear the hum of the city’s busy roads from below. You will then continue your journey along the outer arch, which is on the same side as the Opera House, and you will finally reach the highest point of the climb. Enjoy the spectacular panorama of the city and have a group photo taken from here. The Sydney Opera House, the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Sydney Observatory are some of the famous landmarks that you can see before you begin your descent to the Climb Base.
know before you go
- Due to safety reasons, you won’t be able to take your own cameras and mobile phones on the climb. It along with your other belongings can be deposited in secure lockers.
- Children between the ages of 8 and 15, who are at least 1.2 meters tall can accompany an adult in this experience.
- People who are more than 75 years of age and are looking to take part in this experience need to carry a Certificate of Fitness. Please download this file, fill it, and carry it with you when you go for this experience.
- This climb may put a lot of physical stress on your body, so make sure to get a physical assessment done before taking this experience.
- Your alcohol-blood reading will be checked before the climb. You will be allowed to take part in this experience only if your alcohol-blood reading is below 0.5.
- Should you want to climb all the way to the top of Sydney Bridge, you can choose the Sydney Bridge Climb or the Bridge Climb Express.
The climb is available on all days of the week at 10 AM, 12 PM, and 2 PM. The duration of the climb is approximately 1.5 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child Tickets are available for children between the age of 8 and 15.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Sydney BridgeClimb Sampler mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
BridgeClimb Sydney, 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks New South Wales 2000, Australia
Reach the Circular Quay using the following modes of transport. From here, walk along George Street until you reach the corner where Guylian Cafe is located. Take Argyle Street and reach the Argyle Stairs next to Sake Restaurant. The stairs will lead to Cumberland Street. Walk north along the street, and you will find BridgeClimb located on the western side just before the toad snakes underneath the bridge.
- Get off at stop Circular Quay using trains T1, T2, T3, T7, or T8.
- Get off at stop Circular Quay using buses 304, 333, 333N, 373, 374, 377, 392, 394, 396, 397, 399, 500, 507, 515, 518, 520, L94, X94, X97, or M52.
- Get off at the Circular Quay using ferries F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8.