Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
Follow the stories of Dr. Sun, the iconic leader in the 1911 Chinese Revolution at this remarkable villa-turned-museum!
- Explore the villa-turned-museum of Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall at your own pace
- Follow the life events of Dr. Sun, the iconic leader of the Chinese Revolution
- Enjoy the exhibits of historical photographs, personal belongings, and artifacts from the revolution
- Gasp at the authentic 100-year-old Letterpress Cylinder Printing Machine
- Gain a deeper understanding of China’s rich history and culture
Travel back in time as you visit the Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall, an iconic landmark that commemorates the life of Dr. Sun. An iconic leader of the 1911 Chinese Revolution and a pivotal figure in Southeast Asian and Chinese history, Dr. Sun is known as the Father of Modern China. This memorial hall exhibits numerous historical photographs and personal belongings of Sun Yat Sen, along with a few artifacts from the revolution. Learn about the history of the Singaporean Chinese community from the first-half of the 20th century, and the impact of the revolution on Singapore and other Southeast Asian societies. As you walk the halls of this hall, don’t forget to check out the authentic 100-year-old Letterpress Cylinder Printing Machine. Get a glimpse of the rich history of China and better understand how it came to be the leading force it is today!
- Admission into Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
- Photography without flash is allowed
- Please refrain from touching any artefacts on open display
- Do not lean on showcases as they may crack under pressure
- Please consume all food and drink before entering the Memorial Hall
- Tue- Sun: 10 AM- 5 PM (last admission at 4:30 PM)
- Closed on Mon
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, and children aged 5 years and below (any nationality) enjoy free admission to all galleries.
- Children aged 6-12yrs, students, and senior citizens aged 60yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of: Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
- Address: 12 Tai Gin Rd, Singapore 327874
- The closest bus stop is Opp EASB, a 2-min walk to the attraction
- Bus #129, 139 & 139 M will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout