Reeperbahn Neighborhood Tours
Experience the sinful side of Hamburg on a 2-hour guided walking tour of the St. Pauli neighborhood! Learn about its exciting history and see its iconic landmarks including Herbertstrasse, the Silbersack Bar, and the Davidwache police station.
- Explore Hamburg's infamous Reeperbahn and discover the sinful side of the city
- Check out cult locales like the Silbersack Bar and Ritze Bar
- Make a pitstop at Herbertstrasse, Hamburg’s first legal prostitution area
- Pass by the Davidwache police station, famous for its many TV and movie appearances
- See the Große Freiheit, where the Beatles performed when they were just starting out
- Expert German-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Discover Hamburg's St. Pauli neighborhood! Not only is it the city’s red-light district, but it is also famous for its bars, cafés, and restaurants. On this tour, you will get to learn about St. Pauli's colorful history, including where the border used to lie between the district and the former Danish city of Altona, and how it once had a king. Explore highlights like Herbertstrasse, the Silbersack Bar, and the Große Freiheit. Fun fact: the Beatles performed at Große Freiheit when they were first starting out!
Follow your guide to nightclubs with desk phones, and visit an air-raid shelter. You will also get to see Herbertstrasse (from the outside, as women are still not allowed here), Hamburg's first legal prostitution area. Immerse yourself in St. Pauli's history and see where Freddy Quinn was discovered, and where Hildegard Knef fell off a barstool. Understand the history of Germany's first movie theater, and be fascinated by the curiosities that awaited its visitors!
know before you go
Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun at 7:00 PM
Students aged 7-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at St. Pauli Station, exit towards the Reeperbahn/Millerntorplatz, at the bus stop.
- Address: 20359 Hamburg, Germany
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - St. Pauli Station
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
You can get to the St.Pauli Station by
- Bus: 112 & 36
- Train: RB61 & RE5
- Subway: U3
- S-Bahn: S3
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout