Reeperbahn Neighborhood Tours
Experience the sinful side of Hamburg on a 2-hour guided walking tour of the St. Pauli neighborhood! Learn about its exciting history and see its iconic landmarks including Herbertstrasse, the Silbersack Bar, and the Davidwache police station.
- Explore Hamburg's infamous Reeperbahn and discover the sinful side of the city
- Check out cult locales like the Silbersack Bar and Ritze Bar
- Make a pitstop at Herbertstrasse, Hamburg’s first legal prostitution area
- Pass by the Davidwache police station, famous for its many TV and movie appearances
- See the Große Freiheit, where the Beatles performed when they were just starting out
- Expert German-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover Hamburg's St. Pauli neighborhood! Not only is it the city’s red-light district, but it is also famous for its bars, cafés, and restaurants. On this tour, you will get to learn about St. Pauli's colorful history, including where the border used to lie between the district and the former Danish city of Altona, and how it once had a king. Explore highlights like Herbertstrasse, the Silbersack Bar, and the Große Freiheit. Fun fact: the Beatles performed at Große Freiheit when they were first starting out!
Follow your guide to nightclubs with desk phones, and visit an air-raid shelter. You will also get to see Herbertstrasse (from the outside, as women are still not allowed here), Hamburg's first legal prostitution area. Immerse yourself in St. Pauli's history and see where Freddy Quinn was discovered, and where Hildegard Knef fell off a barstool. Understand the history of Germany's first movie theater, and be fascinated by the curiosities that awaited its visitors!
know before you go
know before you go
Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun at 7:00 PM
Students aged 7-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Wohlwillstraße 1.
- Address: 20359 Hamburg.
- The closest bus stop is Hein-Hoyer-Straße. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 601, 607, 608, 609, 610 and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is U Feldstraße. It is a quick 12-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro line U3 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.