Exclusive Night Tour of St. Mark's Basilica
Experience one of the greatest churches in the world just for yourself, without any crowds! Take a journey through time, alongside a professional guide, as you explore the church’s greatest attractions!
- Visit the St. Mark’s Basilica in the heart of Venice.
- Explore the church without any crowds.
- Avoid waiting in long queues to access some of the most famous attractions in the church.
- With a professional guide by our side, enjoy an enlightening experience of St. Mark’s Basilica.
- Exclusive access to St. Mark’s after closing hours
- Small group of 20 people or fewer
- Visit to St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica, the crypt of St. Mark’s
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
##Your Experience St. Mark’s Basilica is one of the most renowned churches in the world, and attracts millions of visitors every year. The combination of Byzantine and Western art, along with its historical significance.
Your VIP tour will start from St. Marks Square. Your guide will take you on a story through the ages. You will then make your way to the St. Mark’s Basilica. Although closed to the general public, you will get a chance to explore one of the greatest churches in all of Europe without the bustling crowds. A guard will unlock a special door, and your guide will lead you inside the church. The golden mosaics, covering over 43,000 square feet are breathtaking to see in person, as they narrate stories from the bible and the history of Venice.
After exploring the nave, you can descend into St. Mark’s crypt. Here, some of the city’s most famous inhabitants are buried. You can see the stunning altar and its renowned Pala d’Oro altarpiece, which consists of more than 2000 gemstones.
You will have a chance to discover the churchlike never before, without any of the crowds puring in during the day time hours.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3-14 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide underneath the Portico, just outside the entrance of the Correr Museum.
- The Correr Museum is directly opposite the entrance of St. Mark's Basilica.
- Address : Piazza San Marco, 30124.
- The closest ferry terminal is S.Marco, at a 3-minute walk from the Portico.
- Ferries A and B will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.