Springbrook National Park Full Day Tour
- If you're into nature, Springbrook National Park is the perfect day trip from Brisbane
- It is home to mesmerizing falls, lush green forests and plenty of wildlife
- Stroll through the wildlife park in the company of a friendly local guide
- Enjoy a picnic lunch and follow it up with a swim in the freshwater to cool off
- Rainforest walk
- Expert guide
- National Park entry fees
- Fresh and healthy picnic lunch
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Picture cascading waterfalls, lush rainforests and native wildlife. You will be seeing all this and more on this 1-day trip to Springbrook National Park! Led by an expert guide, explore the less-taken tracks that most visitors miss out on. You start by seeing the Natural Arch - a waterfall and cave all in one, courtesy of mother nature. Next up, walk through the Twin Falls Circuit of the park. The journey will take you into exciting sub-tropical and temperate rainforests.
Once you've worked up an appetite, break for lunch, and enjoy a fresh and healthy picnic lunch in the park. After your meal, cool off in one of the many flowing pools and swim or dip your toes in the fresh water. Continue onwards and make sure to keep a lookout for native wildlife such as wallabies and rainforest birds. You might even see a platypus, spotted quoll, or wombats! At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off back to the initial meeting point.
know before you go
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed
- What to bring: towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, insect repellant, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), rain jacket, bottle of water
- The departure time is 7am.
- You will be dropped back at the meeting point at 6pm.
Children aged 5-15yrs, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
You can meet your tour guide at Bus Stop 125, Roma St, opposite Qld Police Headquarters.
- The nearest bus stop is Roma Street busway, platform 1.
- The stop is just a minute away from the meeting point.
- Buses #61, #66, #325, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout