FC Barcelona Vs Real Madrid Tickets
Gear up for the first El Clasico of the 2021-2022 season, between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid!
- Watch a historic La Liga fixture between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid!
- Enjoy one of the grandest football stadiums in Europe, the Camp Nou.
- Have a fun-filled time with the home fans, at the first El Classico game of the season.
- Game Schedule: 24 Oct 2021 | Camp Nou, Barcelona.
- Standard seat
- Exclusive access to the VIP lounge
- Premium catering and personalized service
- Exclusive private sale Barça Store Camp Nou - 10/23 at night
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Witness the two Spanish giants - FC Barcelona and Real Madrid write another chapter in their historic rivalry in La Liga. This is a treat for football fans - both teams always put on a fight on the pitch! More importantly, the two teams have a point to prove this time. They were beaten to La Liga glory last season by Atletico Madrid, who were the crown champions. Real Madrid had come in second and Barca had finished third, seven points behind the champions' pace. Moreover, this time, Lionel Messi’s future remains a matter of concern for Barcelona, as Real Madrid swept the boards with the appointment of Carlo Ancelotti as head coach.
Camp Nou is the home stadium of FC Barcelona ever since it was built in 1957. The renowned stadium has a staggering capacity of 99,354 and has hosted matches at the Football World Cup and the Olympics, in addition to two Champions League finals. One of the stands displays the team’s motto, Mes Que un Club which translates to “More than a club,” a feeling that can be seen echoing throughout the stadium on match day.
optimized seat allocation - seats in pairs
The paired seats can be placed together, diagonally, one behind the other, with another fan in the middle or with a ladder in the middle.
The system gives priority to the option of adjoining seats. In the event of a reservation of more than 2 seats, the system will try to ensure that all seats are as close as possible. If an odd number of seats is chosen, one of the seats will be placed as close as possible to one of the paired seats.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wash your hands before entering. You can also wash them inside.
- Do not enter if you have a fever, cough, or breathing difficulties.
- Facemasks must be worn, without exception, by all spectators aged over 6 years.
- Observe the instructions of the auxiliary staff at all times.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of the game to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Camp Nou.
- Address: C. d'Arístides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Metro: L5 (to Badal Station) | L3 (to Palau Reial Station) | L5, L9S, L10S (to Collblanc Station) | L3 (to Les Corts).
- By Bus: H8 (to Les Corts - Arizala or Les Corts - Benavent) | 113 (to Av Joan XXIII - Maternitat) | M12 (to Av Joan XXIII - La Masia).
- By Tram: T1, T2, T3 (to Avinguda de Xile station).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.