Thunder Jet Extreme Adrenalin Rush: 45 Minute Experience
Have a screaming good time in Sydney Harbor with the Thunder Jet Extreme Adrenaline ride! With wild thrills and spills, the jet boat takes you on a thrilling adventure that will see you whizzing past Sydney’s top attractions at exhilarating speeds!
- Feel the rush of adrenaline on this extreme adventure which takes you on a thrilling jet boat ride around Sydney Harbor
- Hold on tight as you ride the waves at speeds of 75 km per hour and experience a wet and wild ride that involves a lot of tricks, turns, slides, and twists
- Zip past the Opera House, head east and pass Sydney’s most iconic sites (Fort Denison, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Sydney Harbour Bridge and more!)
- Check out photos of your priceless reactions with the help of a video-capturing technology that effectively shoots you during your ride
- Thunder Jet Extreme Adrenaline Rush
- Photo and Video Highlights
- Secure Lockers
- Ponchos and Lifejackets
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 5 - 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children can be purchased at a discounted rate.
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Feel the thrill of Australia’s most exciting jet boat with the Thunder Jet Extreme Adrenaline Rush. Hold on tight as you encounter the ocean swells in full throttle and reach speeds of up to 75 kilometers per hour. With 270-degree spins, wild fish tails, slides, and power brake stops, the ride will pump adrenaline into your veins, leaving you with an ecstatic feeling. In between all the splashing and the tricks, you will also get to witness iconic Sydney Harbour attractions like the Opera House, Fort Denison, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Harbour Islands, the exclusive suburbs of Watsons Bay and Rose Bay, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and more!
know before you go
Departs at 12:30 PM from Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon (halfway between Ferry Wharfs and Opera House)
- All passengers must be over 120cm to ride.
- Lockers are provided to store dry clothes and other belongings during your ride.
- Thunder Jet reserves the right to refuse service to those who are believed to be affected by alcohol or drugs and no refund will be provided.
- Passengers, who are pregnant, suffer from back, neck or heart conditions and/or any other pre-existing conditions or injuries must not ride with Thunder Jet.
- Passengers who choose to ride with the Thunder Jet, do so at their own risk and must sign an assumption of risk form prior to boarding. If a passenger is under 18, a responsible adult over the age of 18 must sign on their behalf.
- All passengers are advised against taking any valuables on the ride. Thunder Jet will take no responsibility for loss or damage to any passenger’s personal property.
- In the event that passenger(s) cannot make a pre-booked time and provide a minimum of 2 hours’ notice, an alternate time/day will be advised to accommodate the passenger best.
- Please note that Thunder Jet is an all-weather experience: the ride operates in rainy conditions except if the rain causes the ride to become unsafe. Then they reserve the right to cancel services. If the ride cannot be operated due to weather, the ride will be delayed for a short while or transferred to another time or day.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the time of boarding the jet from the departure location.
- The departure location is: Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon (halfway between Ferry Wharves and Opera House)
- These Bus lines stop near Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon: 170, 380, 412, 428.
- These Train lines stop near Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon: T2, T4.
- These Ferry lines stop near Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon: F1.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.