Sky100 Observation Deck Ticket
Feast your eyes on the spectacular 360-degree views of the renowned Hong Kong skyline from the 100th floor of the city's tallest building, Sky100.
- Don't miss out on viewing the Pearl of the Orient from the city's tallest building, Sky100
- Board super-fast double-decker elevators and zoom up to the 100th floor in just a minute
- Once at the observation deck, take your time to drink in the views of Hong Kong's remarkable skyline
- Notice Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, and Tai Mo Shan from here
- Upgrade your ticket to include the 5G Lab experience in your ticket
- Experience various 5G applications like the 5G VR Cycling Race, the 5G Driving Battle, the VR Scaffolding Freefall, and more.
- One-time entry into Sky100
- Access to the observation deck
- 5G Lab Experience (Optional Upgrade)
- Food & Drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Opened on 17th April 2011, the Sky100 is one of the tallest indoor observation decks in Hong Kong. Equipped with a double-decker high-speed lift that allows you to access the 100th floor from the 2nd-floor entrance with ease, this human-made marvel provides a 360-degree view of the city. This includes some of the major areas of Hong Kong such as Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, and Tai Mo Shan. This ticket offers two tickets for the price of one. Bear in mind that the ticket is a one-time entry only, meaning, re-entry is not possible. Hang back and try catching the Love Is In The Sky light show after dusk from a spectacular vantage point!
5G Lab Experience
Powered by SmarTone, 5G LAB lets you experience multiple exhibition zones while enjoying the unaltered panoramic views of the Hong Kong skyline. Try the 5G VR Cycling Race: an overseas (virtual) cycling tour on the Tsing Ma Bridge. The Real-time Cross-Terrain 5G Smart Health lets you put on a doctor's coat and assist patients in real-time using 5G. The safest ever photo hotspot lets you snap a selfie with the most hardworking helmet. VR Scaffolding Freefall uses VR technology to create a 360⁰ panoramic virtual space for you to stand atop a teetering scaffolding. And of course, Click to the Future teleports the future to you: from blueprints to future construction plans.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Sky100 Observation Deck Ticket
- Sky100 Observation Deck Ticket + 5G Lab Experience
- All visitors must scan the QR code of the "Travel with Peace of Mind" mobile app or fill in the health declaration form. You will have to indicate the time of entry and the name of the accompanying person for tracking and contact, when necessary
- Visitors who have traveled abroad can only visit Sky100 21 days after returning to Hong Kong
- Sky100 may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety, and security concerns
- Food and drinks (except for baby food and water) are prohibited inside
- Please make sure not to carry objects that exceed the dimensions of 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm, carts, and other wheeled carriers, with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs
- Daily from 11:30 AM – 8:30 PM (last admission time: 8:00 PM)
- Café 100 by the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong: Last order at 7:45 PM
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Sky100 (International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, West Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Closest bus stop is International Commerce Centre, which stops right in front of the landmark
- Closest subway station is Kowloon, a 4-minute walk to the landmark
Please check your tickets to know the exact validity.