Sky100 - Sparkling HK Night Package
Admire Hong Kong’s dazzling skyline from high up above at the International Commerce Centre’s Sky100 observation deck. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Tai Mo Shan, the Kowloon Peninsula and Victoria Harbour.
- Soak in incredible night views of the Victoria Harbor at a vantage point of 393 meters above sea level
- Enjoy a romantic evening for two and admire the 360-degree panorama of Hong Kong’s gorgeous skyline
- This is the city’s highest viewing platform and offers postcard-level views of the glittering landscape
- Entry into Sky100
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Head to the International Commerce Centre (ICC) and take the super-fast, double-deck elevator right up to the 100th floor. This is the Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, located 1,290 feet (393 meters) above sea level, and you will have reached it in just 60 seconds!
Towering over the city, the Sky100 is an indoor observation deck that offers 360-degree views of all of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. You can even use the on-site telescopes to enjoy the scenic views closely. With this package for two, take your partner on a romantic night out and see the best landmarks of the city glittering against the night sky.
know before you go
- The ticket requires you to book for a minimum of 2 people
Up to 30 Jun 2020
- Mon to Sun: 5 PM onwards
1 Jul to 30 Dec 2020
- Mon to Sun: 6 PM onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is - Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, West Kowloon, Hong Kong
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Sky100
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Train: Take the MTR to Kowloon Station (Exit C) via the Tung Chung Line or from the airport on the Airport Express Line
This ticket is valid up to 30 Dec 2020