Skip-the-Line Tickets to Selwo Marina
Experience the magic of the tropical jungle!
- Selwo Marina is known for its amazing array of exotic fauna from the Amazon and beyond.
- Catch sight of the King, Magellanic, Gentoo, and Macaroni penguins being fed at the daily feeding.
- Marvel at the somersaulting dolphins and sea lions performing in specially choreographed shows which have their own soundtracks!
- Admission tickets
- Food and drinks
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 4 days before the schedule. This is only applicable if you request the cancellation by 12 AM.
Penguins, dolphins, sea lions, and flamingoes are only some of the adorable animals you can see and interact with at Selwo Marina! Book a ticket now and enter this tropical forest to catch a glimpse of some of the world's most amazing fauna from the Amazon and beyond.
There are five zones in the park. Las Antilles will make you feel as if you have entered the Caribbean to meet its representative animals such as the bottlenose dolphin, the sea lion, or the red flamingo. Wade into a pool and participate in the Dolphin Encounter, where an expert guide will help you interact with these intelligent marine animals. Catch sight of a family of Selwo Marina dolphins performing swimming and diving exercises in the Educational Dolphin Talk. This session will even help you pick up fun facts about dolphins. For instance, did you know that dolphins communicate through whistles that are high-frequency burst-pulse sounds from their throat?
Peer through the glassed-in enclosure of Ice Island, the only ice penguinarium in Andalucía. See for yourself what penguins are like, and how they live and move around, both within the water and on land. La Hondonada, on the other hand, is like the exotic landscape of a Brazilian or Venezuelan jungle. Find here vibrant birds such as the black-necked aracari toucan or the ever-curious six-banded armadillo. See also the Exotic Birds Presentation, which showcases colorful Amazonian birds such as macaws or toucans in aerial action. Amazonia will have you gasping in admiration at the lush vegetation surrounding it. The first room consists of Angelfish, the red piranha, the Poison Dart Frog, and even the tarantula. The second room in Amazonia is made up of aqua terrariums, where, apart from fish, you can see species of reptiles and amphibians. You can also see Amazonian ants working laboriously to transport food with which they grow the fungus inhabited by the queen ant. Los Trópicos, the newest habitat at Selwo Marina, is home to the white-faced sakí, a primate originally from South America. It also has birds like the scarlet ibis and reptiles such as the green iguana.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Do not go to the park if you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- For access to the park it will be mandatory to wear an approved mask. We suggest that, for greater comfort, you bring your own mask, although you can also buy a mask in the park.
- The use of disinfectant and sanitary products is mandatory before entering some spaces. Hand sanitizers will be made available to visitors in different areas, restaurants, and shops.
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 2 meters during your visit.
The following activities will not be operational:
- Certain 'Meet the...' didactic talks about the species, some areas of the park; access to Saimiri Forest walk-through, the VIP Visit, and the children's playground.
- Daily from 10 AM to 6 PM
Children aged 3-10yrs, as well as seniors aged 65yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Selwo Marina.
- Address: Parque de la Paloma s/n, 29630 Benalmádena, Málaga.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
By Public Transportation
- RENFE Suburban Train: Arroyo de la Miel stop (Benalmádena)
- Portillo Buses: Line 110 (Málaga - Benalmádena)
- Portillo Buses: Line 120 (Torremolinos - Fuengirola)
- Local Bus: L2 Stops Selwo Marina or Molinos de Viento
- Local Bus: L1 Stop Parque de la Paloma
- A7 motorway: Exit 222 Benalmádena-Arroyo de la Miel
- N340 (Coast): Antonio Machado Avenue
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.