Lunch with Parrots at the Jurong Bird Park
- Lunch with Parrots buffet lunch
- Jurong Bird Park Admission Ticket(optional)
This dining experience cannot be canceled once booked. No refund/ reschedule will be allowed.
Have a wonderful afternoon with some beautiful birds, as they entertain you while you dig into a delicious lunch! Jurong Park is known as Asia's largest free-flying aviary. You can choose to celebrate a special occasion with this truly memorable experience, or just have a unique lunch with friends or family.
lunch with parrots highlights
- Scrumptious lunch buffet at Songbird Terrace.
- Birds to keep you company and entertain you.
- Meet an array of birds who show off their skills and talents while you relish your meal.
- Jurong Bird Park Ticket available with the Lunch with Parrots combo.
your lunch with parrots experience
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Jurong Bird Park in the presence of several talented birds as part of this one-of-a-kind experience. Indulge in the feast while having a gala all around you.This activity is great for a unique business/corporate affair and even with your friends and family.
Have a different dining experience and meet some amazing birds as they show off their talents, such as the Amazon Parrot, Chat, who laughs, cries, sings songs, and more for you! Ippy, an acrobatic Macaw, will stun you with his moves. You will also see an artist Cockatoo, Pikasso, who paints for you.
In case you would like to know more about aviary, read our detailed guide on Jurong Bird Park..
know before you go
- Individuals must have tickets to Jurong Bird Park to partake in the dining experience. You can purchase this on the second page of the product or just add it to your pre-existing ticket.
- The buffet will be held from 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm and the show will start at 1:00 pm.
- You can purchase the paintings by Pikasso, the Sulphur-crested Macaw, for SGD 10 which will be used to support the wildlife conservation fund.
How to Get to Jurong Bird Park
- By Metro/Bus Take the MRT on the East-West(Green) line and transit to the connecting public bus services. From Boon Lay(EW27) take bus no.194 which will take you to the park.
- By Car/Taxi: Take the PIE towards Jurong/Tuas and get off Exit 36 and turn left onto Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Lay. Turn right at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim to reach Jurong Bird Park OR Take the AYE towards Jurong and get off Exit 17 onto Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim to reach Jurong Bird Park
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.