Sentosa Merlion Tower
Skip the line and discover the myth behind one of the city's most ancient structure and learn about the city's enchanting past and the reason why the tower brings good fortune to the city.
- Step right into the most popular symbol of Singapore
- With 16,000 lights which trace the outline of the Merlion, watch it come alive at night
- You can climb this 37-meter high structure and enjoy panoramic views of the whole city
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Any visit to Singapore would not be complete without a visit to the most iconic and defining structure of the city- the Merlion. Skip the line and marke your way in and find an interactive treasure trail for the whole family to enjoy. In addition, you can also learn all about the city's fascinating past through videos. You also have a chance to take back a limited edition prosperity coin! From inside the Merlion's mouth, click stunning photographs to preserve this experience forever.
know before you go
- The Merlion tower is open from 10 AM to 8 PM
- The Merlion tower is located at 0 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island Singapore 099958.
- You can get there by either of the following means;
- By Sentosa Express: Board the Sentosa Express from Sentosa Station at VivoCity Level 3, Lobby L and alight at Imbiah Station.
- By Bus: Board Bus 1, 2 or 3 and alight at Merlion Plaza.
- By Cable Car: Alight at Merlion Station
- The tickets are valid from 3 months from the date of purchase.
How to Use Your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your voucher in a few minutes. Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the Cable Car Sentosa Line @ Merlion Station to redeem your admission tickets.
You should redeem your voucher for an entry ticket at Merlion Station Ticketing Counter, 2 Siloso Road, Singapore 098973 between 8:45am - 9:15pm.