The Great Christmas Feast
There’s an enchanted door near London Bridge that will take you back in time to the snowy streets of Victorian London and the magical home of Charles Dickens himself!
- Make your way to a secret location in the city and enter the world of Victorian London
- Watch a retelling of A Christmas Carol and see your favorite characters like Scrooge & the 3 ghosts
- Feast on a 3-course Christmas menu prepared by the Michelin-star chef Adam Gray
- Sip on Victorian-themed cocktails featuring tipples, toddies, and slings
- Tickets for groups of 2, 4, or 6 people to The Great Christmas Feast
- 3-course dinner with Victorian-themed cocktails
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Spend a night of Yuletide feasting! Enjoy a spellbinding retelling of A Christmas Carol by the experience makers, The Lost Estate. Couple this with delicious cocktails and engaging storytelling, and you have the best Christmas dinner of the year! Experience Dickens’ superb performance (played by Adam Clifford, and Tama Phethean as Dickens - alternate) with added cinematic depth thanks to the amazing live music. See Scrooge, dine with the Cratchits, be amused by the Ghost of Christmas Present, and shiver at the Shade of Christmas Yet To Come.
All tickets include reserved seating to the secret location as well as the password and a full 3-course meal prepared by the Michelin-star celebrity chef, Adam Gray himself. Dig into a more-ish Victorian street food starter, the hearty Cratchits’ Christmas Feast, and a boozy Christmas Wassail, packed with Christmas spices. As for the drinks, expect an intriguing menu of Victorian Mixology with fizzing tipples, steaming toddies, and stylish slings from the award-winning mixologists behind the Lost Love Speakeasy.
P.S.: Please note, these are the final seats. No more will be released, so gather your group now and book your tickets!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The guest list will be limited to 60 people per night with table service only
- This year, every group will have their own table and will not share with other bookings
- Tickets can only be booked in groups of 2, 4, or 6 people so that a socially distanced layout is guaranteed at all times
- There will be no show-only tickets this year. ALL tickets will include a stunning three-course feast so service is simple and safe
- Evening shows will start at 7:00 PM to comply with the government’s new 10:00 PM closing times
- You will receive an email voucher shortly, that includes the address of the secret location as well as the password
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout