Long Lunch Sydney Harbor Cruise
Discover all the beauty Sydney has to offer while enjoying a premium dining experience along the glistening waters of the Harbor.
- Explore Sydney from a new perspective on this 4.5-hour-long lunch cruise, aboard the luxury cruiser Ocean Blue.
- Sail past iconic landmarks such as the Harbor Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- Indulge in some fine dining as part of your thrilling cruise by disembarking at supreme spots.
- Learn about the past and modern-day history of this city from the crew onboard.
- Pass Woolloomoolloo Bay, Clarke, and Shark Island and enter the Middle Harbor.
- View some amazing landscapes and houses perched on the cliffs of the North Shore District.
- 4.5 hour cruise
- Entree and Main course at chosen restaurants
- Dessert and cheese platters onboard
- All onboard beverages
- Kayaking and swimming on request
- Onboard guide and entertainment
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Welcome aboard this luxury cruise along the Syndey Harbor! Begin your experience by being greeted by your crew as you board the Ocean Blue cruiser. Depart for a surreal day out on the harbor while you see iconic landmarks such as the Harbor Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Learn more about the history of Sydney from the crew onboard. Pass by the Woolloomooloo Bay, home of the Australian Navy’s Sydney Base Garden. Don’t miss out on the Double Bay and Point Pepper areas, home to the most expensive homes in the city.
Sail past the Clarke and Shark islands, the two national parks present in the city, that are located in the middle of the bay. Pass by Vauchuse and make your way to the first stop for your grand entree. Re-board your cruise and pass by the openings of Sydney Heads and stop at the Balmoral Jetty for your much-awaited main course. Head to Spit Bridge to view some scintillating landscapes and enjoy a delicious dessert and cheese platter onboard. On your return via the cruise, spot the Taronga Zoo and Prime Minister’s office, which completes your exquisite journey.
know before you go
- Timings may vary slightly for harbor traffic conditions.
- Restaurants may be subject to change due to special events and booking notices.
- Daily: 11am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Campbells Cove, Circular Quay.
- Address: Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Circular Quay, Alfred St, Stand B. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 304, 333, 343, 392N and 396 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.