Prague by Night Dinner Cruise
Catch some of the most beautiful sights of Prague and indulge in a rich buffer dinner on-board this 3 hour cruise.
- Tuck in and savor a rich buffet dinner onboard.
- Take your pick from a tempting selection of drinks.
- Groove to the rhythm of live music on the boat.
- Catch some of the most notable Prague sights, including Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, Prague Castle, Vyšehrad Castle.
- 3-hour evening cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Welcome drink
- Live music onboard
- Free wifi onboard
- A free printed guide in 16 languages
- Interactive online guide for your mobile phone
- Other food and drinks than specified
- Live guide
- Table by a window may be booked from two persons (two tickets per order is minimum - additional fee: window seating 59 EUR per adult 39 EUR per children)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Whether you are looking for a romantic dinner for two, organizing a family celebration, or simply want to let go with your friends, a relaxing cruise with dinner onboard is the perfect choice for everyone.
From the deck, you will be able to enjoy delightful views of the Prague vista, bathed in the beautiful evening light. See the gems of historical Prague, including the 14th century Charles Bridge as you sail under it. Named after the founder Charles IV, the construction of this beautiful bridge was entrusted to only a 27-year old architect named Peter Parler! You will also see the Prague Castle, the central point of Prague’s history and culture since the 9th century, and undoubtedly the most important monument of the city. Other sights include the beautiful 19th-century cultural venue Rudolfinum, and the Dancing House that stands out owing to its non-conventional design.
Buffet Dinner As you feast your eyes on views, you will also feast on a rich buffet dinner that offers plenty of tantalizing options to choose from. Along with main courses, an assortment of starters, side dishes, soup, and desserts are available. Lively music playing on the deck will accompany your meal. Upgrade your ticket to window seating to admire magnificent views as you enjoy your dinner. Click here to have a look at the dinner menu options.
Routes, Stops, and Itinerary
The boat will depart at 7 PM from Čech Bridge, following a designated route to Vyšehrad. From there it turns and cruises back, allowing you ample time to see all the views and enjoy a pleasant evening. If there is increased traffic in the Smíchov locks, the boat will remain in the lower part of the river. You will be informed of the daily route before boarding.
The boats remain in operation for the entire year. During the winter months, all of them are sufficiently heated, and are air-conditioned in summer months to ensure your comfort.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Prague by Night Dinner Cruise
- Prague by Night Cruise - Window Seating
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 7 PM
- This cruise is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- Guide dogs are allowed on this cruise.
- Bringing outside food, personal alcohol, and smoking is not allowed.
- As the minimum legal drinking age in the Czech Republic is 18, the alcohol will not be served to minors under 18 years old.
Children aged 3 and under go free. Youths aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Redeem your ticket at: Dvořákovo nábřeží, platform n. 3, Praha 1 - Josefov, 110 00 (the dock at Čech Bridge).
- The boat departs from the same place.
- At check-in, you will receive boarding instructions.
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure. You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
You can find the Dvořák Embankment (Dvořákovo nábřeží) right at Čech Bridge (Čechův most), and the mouth of the river at Pařížská Street. The boat departs from pier no. 3.
Get off at the Staroměstská station. From there, the boarding point is about a 10-minute walk along 17. listopadu Street.
- Take tram #17 from the Staroměstská stop to the Právnická fakulta stop.
- Once you get out, walk towards the river to the Dvořák Embankment (Dvořákovo nábřeží). You will find our pier no. 3 right at Čech Bridge (Čechův most).
- Take the bus #207 to get to our pier no. 3. Get out at the Právnická fakulta stop and walk to the embankment at Čech Bridge (Čechův most).
- Or you can take the same bus to the Nemocnice Na Františku stop, from where you can walk right along the Dvořák Embankment (Dvořákovo nábřeží) all the way to Čech Bridge.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.