Dubrovnik: Island-Hopping Tour of the Elaphites
Explore the most popular and diverse islands of the Elaphite archipelago – Sipan, Lopud, and Kolocep – in this guided day tour that includes a delicious lunch spread.
- On this day tour from Dubrovnik, explore the exquisite Elaphiti islands off the southern coast of Croatia.
- Walk among the olive trees, check out 15th-century ruins, and soak up the flora and fauna of Sipan island.
- Swim in the azure waters of the famous Blue Cave in Kolocep.
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of life that is characteristic of Lopud island.
- Sunbathe in the sandy beach of Sunj – one of southern Dalmatia’s most idyllic beaches.
- Relish the lunch spread of local specialities made with meat, fish, and vegetarian options and sip on some fine wine as you hop between Croatia’s dreamy islands.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Boat ride
- Hotel Pick-up
- Vegetarian options
- Unlimited beverages including wine and soft drinks
- Entry to any ticketed attractions
- Hotel drop off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Uncover a different side of Croatia with a day tour across the three most prominent islands of the other-worldly Elaphite archipelago.
The largest island – Sipan – is also called the ‘Prince of the Elaphites’. Largely untouched by modernization, the island’s timeless beauty is miles away from the rush of city life. You’ll be taken back in time as you pass through its olive groves, fig trees, and vineyards. Also, you can’t leave Sipan without admiring the ruins of the extravagant summer houses built around the 1500s for the rich nobility of Dubrovnik. The medieval island of Lopud is next on your tour and it falls between Sipan and Kolocep. Its collection of thirty churches and two monasteries make it historical and cultural heaven. Take some time out to visit the 15th-century Franciscan monastery and the Church of the Holy Trinity which is renowned for its Baroque architecture. Lopud is also favored among tourists for its sandy beaches – mostly the Sunj beach.
The last island on the trip is Kolocep. The remote island is free of cars and is cherished for its peaceful ambience. One of the most memorable things you can do in Kolocep is to go for a swim in the shimmering waters of the Blue Cave. As you explore these beautiful islands of the Dalmatian Coast, you’ll also be treated to a wonderful lunch spread and delicious wine which will definitely enhance your overall experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing, footwear, and bring swimwear. Wear sunscreen, a sunhat, sunglasses, and carry a bottle of water as it can get very sunny.
- Photography is allowed.
1 April to 31 Oct
- Daily: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid ID during the pick-up.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickup.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you’ll be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled pick-up.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- If you’re heading directly to the meeting point, meet your guide at: Port Gruz.
- Address: Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Bus station, an 8-min walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.