Budapest Card: 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120-Hour Card
- Enjoy unlimited public transport along with free entry to top attractions such as Hungarian National Gallery and Budapest History Museum.
- Go on two complimentary walking tours to get better acquainted with the city.
- Enjoy discounts at popular restaurants and spas.
- Simply display your pass at the time of entry and remove the hassle of individual redemption.
- Choose the card that best suits your itinerary with 24, 48, 72, 72-hour junior, 96, or 120-hour Budapest Card options.
- Budapest Card (24, 48, 72, 72-hour junior, 96, or 120-hour)
- Unlimited use of public transportation for the duration selected
- Two guided walking tours
- Discounts at 86 selected providers
- Additional gratuities
- Hotel delivery
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should pick this budapest card
The Budapest Card is your travel buddy, in that it effortlessly introduces you to a myriad of experiences. When in Hungary, you can’t help feeling hungry - hungry to feed your wanderlust that is. With Buda shrouded in romance and mystery and Pest, a dynamic cultural center, along with the glorious Danube slicing across, you can be sure to witness an unparalleled combination of beautiful natural settings, rich architectural and historical heritage, fine cuisine and a unique blend of Roman, Turkish and European bathing cultures.
With this Budapest Card, you can bid farewell to all your travel woes. Use the jaw-dropping discounts and make the most of your time here. Offering free and unlimited access to the efficient public transport system in the duration you have chosen, you can easily get around from one place to the other. You also get free entry to contemporary galleries and museums, allowing you to discover a rich artistic heritage. Whether taking to the waters to cleanse your mind, body, and soul, meandering on foot, puttering along on a bike, gazing from a sightseeing bus or cruising on a ship, there is much to sense and witness here.
know before you go
- Please note that most museums are closed on Monday.
- The free guided sightseeing walks will be conducted in English.
- The Budapest Card is to be used on consecutive calendar days, and not based on the time of day
- The Budapest Card can only be used for one-time entry into attractions.
- When using the Junior Budapest Card, cardholders may be required to present the child’s ID to prove the age
Free Entrance with Budapest Card
- Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galeria)
- Budapest History Museum
- Palace of Exhibitions (Mucsarnok)
- Hungarian National Museum
- Memento Park
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Mai Mano Haz
- Aquincum Museum
- Hopp Ferenc Azsiai Muveszeti Muzeum
- Ludwig Museum of Contemporary Art
- Victor Vasarely Museum
- Kiscelli Museum
- Bela Bartok Memorial House
- New Budapest Gallery
- Hungarian Museum of Trade and Tourism
- Museum of Obuda
- Goldberger Textile Industry Collection
- Szt. Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool
30% Discount on Admission Fee with Budapest Card
- Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum
- Palinka Experience Budapest
- In Pest: Daily at 10am, at Váci u. 31. Molnár's Kürtőskalács (district 5).
- In Buda: Daily at 2pm, at the Buda Castle area, starting at the Holy Trinity Statue.
- Every tour is about 2 hours.
- The voucher needs to be exchanged for the physical Budapest Card at the redemption points before use.
- Once the voucher is redeemed and the Budapest Card is activated, it remains valid for the number of hours you’ve chosen.
- Simply display the Budapest Card at each attraction with a valid photo ID in order to use it.
Ticket Redemption Points
Gozsdu Court Hotel, in the city center
- Address: Budapest, Király u. 13, 1075 Hungary.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 6pm.
Ibis Styles Airport Hotel, near the Budapest Airport
- Address: Terminal2, Budapest Airport, Budapest Hrsz. 072 3, 1185 Hungary.
- Opening Hours: Daily 24/7.