Amsterdam Classic Canal Cruise with Drinks
Soak in beautiful views of Amsterdam and its historic landmarks on this 75-minute cruise through its canals. Discover the city from a new perspective aboard a comfortable heated boat.
- Take in panoramic views of Amsterdam from the comfort of your riverboat.
- Beat the traffic and explore the city from a new perspective.
- Taste some delicious Dutch cheese from the comfort of your boat.
- Enjoy unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks during your 75-minute cruise experience.
- Learn about the city’s culture, and its hidden gems from your friendly hostess.
- Unlimited drinks (beer, wine, and soft drinks)
- Dutch cheese
- Live guiding by the local skipper and hostess
- Any recommendations you need to further your stay in the city
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Your 75-minute cruise will begin from Anne Frank House. Cruise through the city’s most beautiful canals and admire iconic landmarks from the comfort of your boat while avoiding the traffic!
The cruise will take you through the Golden Age Canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Some of the landmarks that you will see are The Jordaan, the Magere Burg, The Amstel River, a section of the Red Light District, the Old Harbour, the Maritime Museum, the 9 Streets, and the Golden Bend. Get a chance to taste some delicious Dutch cheese, and help yourself to unlimited drinks during the cruise.
On the way back, listen to some locals-only info from the hostess and skipper, and discover the city’s favorite restaurants, bars, and other hidden gems. At the end of 75 minutes, you will be dropped back at the starting point.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All guests must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Disinfectant hand gel is available on each boat.
- The boats are arranged with 1.5 meters in between the seats.
- Guests are allocated space by the staff.
- No hands will be offered while getting on or off the boat.
- Pets and animals are allowed in the experience.
- Outside food is allowed on the tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Mon to Fri - 10:30am, 12pm, 1:45pm, 3:30pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm
- Sat and Sun - 10am, 11am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 1:45pm, 2:15pm, 3:30pm, 3:45pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
The boarding point is at Prinsengracht 263, 1016 GV Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The nearest transit stop is Amsterdam, Westermarkt, which is a 5-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Catch bus #N84 to get here.
- Board tram #13 or 17 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.