Siam Park Skip the Line Tickets
Visit the water kingdom of Siam Park with a myriad of attractions set in a tropical paradise. Gain skip the line access and experience zero gravity on the Dragon, get swept away in a gigantic wave at the Wave Palace, or float around lazily on a tropical river running through this exciting water park!
- Gain skip the line entry into Siam Park, inspired by Thailand’s ancient kingdom of Siam which includes a plethora of rides for thrill-seekers, families with children, or anyone who wants to relax and have a nice time!
- Brave an exhilarating, 90-foot drop on a steep slide from atop the Tower of Power and ride the Dragon roller coaster with its special zero-gravity effects!
- Learn the art of surfing at the Wave Palace known to generate massive waves rising 9.8 feet high.
- For those seeking a relaxing time, the Mai Thai River offers a leisurely way of exploring the park, letting you meander past attractions in an inflatable raft on the world’s biggest lazy river.
- Experience the cultural side of Siam at the Floating Market, which will transport you to a typical Thai village where you can purchase souvenirs or enjoy a traditional Thai massage.
- Skip the Line Access to Siam Park
- Personal Expenses
- Hotel Transfers
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
A Water Kingdom For All
Whether you prefer to relax or set your heart racing, Siam Park has something to offer to everyone. Dubbed the biggest water park in Europe and the best around the world, Siam Park is a tropical paradise full of adventure. It is located in Costa Adeje, a coastal suburb in Tenerife, Canary Islands. Incorporating a Thai theme throughout, this popular park intends to create a wide range of emotions and sensations through numerous thrill rides, water slides, a wave pool, and a beach zone. Apart from the rides, one can also admire the remarkable detail in its recreation of Thai architectural motifs.
A Plethora of Attractions
Among the rides that release a rush of adrenaline is the Dragon, an action-packed rollercoaster ride that drags you into a lair of a colorful Dragon sculpture all the while inducing the feeling of zero-gravity. Whiz down a 28-m high vertical water slide called The Tower of Power and pass through a huge aquarium full of sharks and rays. Ride through a completely dark water slide on a four leaf clover tube before falling deep into a volcano full of laser light effects on The Vulcano.
Siam Park is full of surprises for people of every age. The Lost City with its multiple bridges, towers, and water slides, is the perfect setting for children. There is also a Wave Palace which generates massive man-made waves for anyone looking to experience watery thrills and spills.
Siam Beach with its natural white sands of the Canary Island is perfect for relaxation. The beach’s shady palm trees and warm blue-green waters give you the feeling of an actual beach. Another exciting attraction is the Mai Thai River, the world’s biggest lazy river that allows you to lazily float around all the attractions, passing lush vegetation and pretty waterfalls.
The Floating Market is a typical Thai Village where you can drop by for a quick Thai snack, buy souvenirs, and maybe get a traditional Thai massage.
Siam Park is a must-visit for anyone who loves a good splash!
know before you go
Summer (May 1st - October 31th): 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Winter (November 1th - April 30th): 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Special rates are available for people with functional diversity.
The park is located on the TF-1 highway and for the convenience of visitors, Siam park has arranged a free bus service for all. Below are the bus routes -
- Los Cristianos. Bus-stop at: C.C. Pasarela - Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona Tenerife.
- Las Américas. Bus-stop at: C.C. Presidente - Shopping Mall , Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
- Costa Adeje. Bus-stop at: C.C. El Duque, Fañabé Plaza and Ocean Park.
- Coming from Santa Cruz on the south highway TF-1 take exit 73 or 74
- Coming from Adeje on the south highway TF-1 take exit 73
- The best time to visit Siam Park is in May when the weather is perfect and there are no queues.
- Tower of Power is one of the park’s most popular rides so we recommend you put that at the top of your must-do list!
- Don’t forget to carry adequate sun protection. With a combination of nice cool waters and the hot African sun, you are bound to get burned.
- Free entry for children under 6 years old. Special Prices for children from 6 to 11 (carry a valid photo ID).
- Young people under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of sun loungers, tubes, life jackets and umbrellas are included in the entrance price.
- Free wifi is available throughout the park.
- Dressing rooms and showers are available for free. Lockers and towels can be rented.
- Limited parking places are available for a price of 4€ (subject to unanticipated changes).
- You’re not allowed to bring food into the water park. If you want to grab something to eat, lots of bars and restaurants are available at the park.
- There are height restrictions which are strictly enforced for safety.
- It’s a huge park so expect a fair amount of walking and climbing hills to get to a few slides.
- Your Siam Park Skip the Line voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the entrance of Siam Park.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Siam Park
These tickets are valid for a period of one year from the date of purchase.