Take advantage of this awesome opportunity to explore Seville at night. Pass by 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the city — the Alcazar Palace Complex, the Great Archive of the Indies, and the Seville Cathedral. Visit the House of the Guitar (Casa de la Guitarra) to watch a flamenco show with live music.
- Explore Seville at night and learn about its history with your official bilingual (Spanish and English) guide.
- Pass by historical landmarks such as the General Archive of the Indies, the Alcazar palace complex, and the Cathedral of Saint Mary (Seville Cathedral).
- Visit the House of the Guitar (Casa de la Guitarra) and enjoy the flamenco show.
- Official bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Access to the House of the Guitar (Casa de la Guitarra)
- Live Flamenco show (optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and Drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Start off your Seville experience at the Torre del Oro near the Guadalquivir, the fifth longest river in the Iberian Peninsula. Walk through the streets of the old town and cross places like the Torre de la Plata, Torre de Abdul Aziz and the “Casa de la Moneda” on the way to the General Archive of the Indies, which houses valuable documents regarding the history of the Spanish Empire in South America and the Philippines. From here, make your way towards the Cathedral of Saint Mary (Seville Cathedral), the third largest church in the world. Enter the cathedral and marvel at its 20-meter altarpiece, which is the largest in the world. Close to the Cathedral is the Alcazar of Seville, starting from the “Puerta del León.” Learn about its historical significance and how it is related to the Mediterranean culture of the city.
After a historical trip, stroll towards the House of the Guitar (Casa de la Guitarra). One of the most popular places in Seville to enjoy a flamenco show. Unwind, relax, and enjoy while it lasts!
know before you go
know before you go
Every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday at 5:15 PM.
Torre del Oro: Get off at Paseo Colon, the tower is a minute's walk from the stop. Buses 21, 40, 41, A2, C4 and EA stop here.
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
- Ensure you arrive 20 minutes before the start of your scheduled tour in order to avoid any delays.
Next to “Torre del Oro” at Paseo de Cristóbal Colónat