Beat the daytime crowds with your skip-the-line ticket and head into the oldest used palace in Europe, the glorious Royal Alcázar of Seville! Tour through the patios, halls and rooms of the palace while soaking up the royal aura of your surroundings.
- Use your skip-the-line tickets to avoid massive ticketing queues and make your way into the attraction with no hassles
- Marvel at the myriad of architectural styles on display here, from from Mudéjar to Renaissance and Gothic
- Visit the High Royal Quarter, composed of 15 elegant apartments where the King of Spain resides in when he’s in town even today
- Stroll through the wondrous gardens of Alcazar and admire the serenity surrounding the landscapes, galleries, sculptures, and fountains
- Choose to include an audio guide to your experience to aid your self-guided tour of the capacious palace
- Fast track entry to Royal Alcazar
- Access to the High Royal Quarter
- Audio guide (Optional)
Ages 16yrs and below, students 17-25yrs, senior citizens 65yrs and above all enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Spanish | English | French | Italian | Portuguese | Russian | Chinese | Korean
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Cruise past daytime tourist crowds and head into the gorgeous palace of the Royal Alcázar. A palatial complex of marvellous architecture, the Alcázar will leave you gawking at the various architectural styles on display here, such as Mudéjar, Islamic, Gothic and Renaissance. Tour through the palace’s patios, halls, and rooms, all while admiring its cultural and historical collections.
Your ticket grants you access to the Cuarto Real Alto (also known as the High Royal Quarter), which comprises of 15 glamorous apartments on the second floor of the palace. Sneak a peek into the apartments that are used by the King of Spain when he’s in town. Before heading back home, stroll through the peaceful gardens of the Royal Alcazar and admire the stunning landscapes, galleries, sculptures, fountains, and ponds.
Royal Alcázar With Audio Guide (Optional)
You have the option to add an audio guide to your ticket, which will help you navigate through the palace better. Find out secrets and hushed stories about the palace and its residents with your dedicated audio guide!
- Your ticket will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
You must enter the palace through the Lion’s Gate (Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain).
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Board Metro #L1 ride until Puerta de Jerez Metro Station. This station is a 3-minute walk to the attraction.
Board tram #L1 ride until Puerta de Jerez Tram Station. This station is a 2-minute walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.