Seville Fascinating and Monumental (Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda)
Witness the best of Seville with this immersive tour of the Alcazar, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda with a professional English/Spanish guide. Explore two celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Alcázar of Seville and Seville Cathedral, along with access to the cathedral's towers; La Giralda.
- Enjoy access to two well-known UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Seville Cathedral and the Royal Alcazar.
- Learn about the history of the cathedral and how it came to be so celebrated from a professional bilingual guide who speaks both English and Spanish.
- Explore Alcázar of Seville, a monument that represents the confluence of Arabic and Mediterranean cultures.
- Climb to the top of the cathedral's bell tower, La Giralda, for magnificent views of the cathedral and the city.
- Access to the Seville Cathedral.
- Access to the Royal Alcazar.
- Guided tour of the cathedral.
- Services of a professional English/Spanish Guide.
- Tower access.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Escape into the Largest Gothic Cathedral in the World with a Professional Guide
Explore Seville Cathedral, one of the most impressive sacred sites in Spain, with this skip the line tour. The largest gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world, Seville Cathedral was recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. On this tour, you'll get to see the cathedral's huge interior with a central nave and four lavish side aisles, accompanied by a professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
Dive into the Cathedral's History and Take in the Gorgeous Views at the Top of La Giralda
As you explore the vast cathedral, make note of the side walls that are lined with chapels dedicated to the many saints and important figures associated with this cathedral. Also noteworthy are the beautifully intricate and priceless collection of stained-glass windows in the interiors of the cathedral. And last, but definitely not least, climb to the top of La Giralda, the majestic Moorish minaret that now functions as the cathedral's bell tower, and take in gorgeous views we guarantee you won't forget for years to come.
Explore the Royal Alcazar Known for Being a Shoot Location for the Hit TV show, Game of Thrones
Enjoy an immersive tour of the Real Alcázar, Europe's oldest royal palace that houses several palaces and centenary gardens. It is better known in recent times for being one of the filming locations for Game of Thrones! The next time you rewatch the scenes with the Water Gardens of Dorne, keep an eye out for the intricate tiles that make up the palaces or the beautiful hedgerows that line the gardens. You will get to observe the architecture of the palaces in great detail, where you can see the fantastic confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architecture. For history and pop-culture fans alike, a visit to the Real Alcázar is sure to be a treat.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour runs every Tuesday-Saturday at 11:00 AM. This tour is 2.5 hours long.
- The tour will start between 11.00 and 15.00 in Seville City Center. The day before the tour you will be informed of the exact place and time.
This tour runs in English and Spanish.
Meet your guide at “Andalsur Excursiones”, located very close to the cathedral on Av. de la Constitución.
By Light Rail: Board the Tram T1 and get off at the Plaza Nueva. The local operator's office is a mere 5-minute walk from the stop.
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced Price tickets are available for children (aged between 3 and 11) are available at 43 EUR. Tickets for children below the age of 3 are available at a reduced price of 6 EUR.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Seville Fascinating and Monumental (Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda) vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point.