Guided Alcazar Seville Tour with Skip the Line Access
Skip the lines and get easy access to the Alcazar Palace in Seville. Pass by the Lion’s Gate, the Courtyard of Maidens, and the Hall of Ambassadors. Marvel at the royal gardens and admire the beautiful artworks depicting the Spanish conquest of the South American continent.
- Skip the lines and gain direct entry to the Alcazar Palace, where many episodes of “Game of Thrones” were filmed.
- Enter through the historic Lion’s Gate and make your way into the palace.
- Pass by the Courtyard of Maidens as you make your way to the Hall of Ambassadors.
- Admire the brilliance of the Mudéjar architecture as you explore the Alcazar Palace.
- Learn about Spain’s historical connection to the South American continent by marveling at the artworks that have been housed inside this royal palace.
- You will have the choice of an English or Spanish-speaking guide.
- Skip-the-line entry to Alcazar
- Access to Lion’s Gate, Courtyard of Maidens, and Hall of Ambassadors
- Services of a professional guide in either English or Spanish
moderate cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before schedule.
Go on a guided tour to explore the Alcazar Palace in Seville, the location for many episodes of the hit HBO TV Series, “Game of Thrones”.
Skip-the-line Entry, the Mudéjar Palace, and the Lion’s Gate
Explore the Alcazar Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with skip-the-line access. In the past, this palace has seen the rule of many dynasties starting from the Nasrids to the Christians. Now, it is one of the most visited attractions of Seville.
The Lion’s Gate (Puerta del León) at the entrance of the palace has a Gothic tile depicting a crowned lion with a cross in hand.
Of Maidens and Ambassadors
Walk through the Courtyard of Maidens (Patio de las Doncellas), which was temporarily paved with white marble at the request of director Ridley Scott, for the movie the “Kingdom of Heaven”. Follow it up with a visit to the “Hall of Ambassadors” (Salon de Embajadores), the main room of King Peter of Castille.
The Historical Artworks and the Gardens
The Alcazar Palace houses a unique collection of artworks depicting the Spanish conquest of the South American continent. These artworks include “The Virgin of the Navigators” and “Azulejo”. After that, make your way to the lush green gardens of Alcazar and bask in its splendor.
know before you go
This ticket offers the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- This tour permits all ages.
- Wheelchairs are available for differently-abled people.
Every day at 2:45 PM
Every day at 1:00 PM
Children aged 15 and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Plaza Triunfo, s/n, Seville
- Your guide will be waiting for you by the Immaculada Statue here
- For easy recognition, he/she will be holding our blue-colored umbrella
- The closest bus stop is Paseo Cristóbal Colón (Dos de Mayo), which is an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Buses #3, 21, 40 & 41 will take you there.
- The closest tram stop is Archivo de Indias, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Tram #T1 will take you there.