Don't miss out on an exciting opportunity to explore Alcázar of Seville, the UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its historical and architectural significance. Skip the line at the entrance and enjoy learning about this fascinating area from a professional English-speaking guide as you explore a monument that is both unusual and enlightening.
- Visit this well-known UNESCO World Heritage site that's one of the most popular attractions in Spain.
- Enjoy fast-track access to Alcázar of Seville and avoid the long queues at the entrance.
- Learn about the history of the area and how it came to be so celebrated from a professional English-speaking guide.
- Fast track access to Alcázar of Seville
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Enjoy an afternoon tour of Alcázar of Seville, a monument that represents the pride and heritage of the Mediterranean. With skip the line access, you can enter the area directly and avoid long queues at the entrance, giving you the time to explore and learn about the historical evolution of the city and its importance as a cultural and religious place. The architecture, in particular the walls and gardens, have influences dating back to the Arabic period and the late Middle Ages, all the way to the Renaissance, the Baroque period, and the 19th century.
Declared a World Heritage Site in 1987, this stunning area reiterates the seamless blend of the Arabic and Mediterranean cultures over the course of time. Your private English-speaking guide will take you through the entire monument and explain the significance of each area. You'll learn about the famous historical figures that brought the place to life, including the 11th-century Seville monarch and poet, al-Mutamid.
know before you go
know before you go
- According to the Alcázar regulations, each guest must carry their personal ID or original physical document. Online documents, Photocopies, or images of your ID will not be accepted by the venue.
- This tour will be conducted in English.
** How to Redeem Your Tickets **
You will receive an email with your voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile device and display it at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
** Meeting Point **
Royal Alcázar of Seville, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure.
** How to Get There **
Get off at Ponce de León station. Walk west for about 13 minutes till you get to Plaza del Truinfo.
** Validity **
Your voucher is valid only for the date and time on the voucher.