Fast Track Access to Real Alcazar With Cuarto Real Alto + Audioguide
Explore one of the oldest and most revered royal palaces in the world, the Real Alcázar, which was one of the shoot locations for Game of Thrones, on this audio guide tour. Learn about the palace’s historical and cultural significance and also get a chance to see its very interiors, the Cuarto Real, as well as the private rooms of the Spanish Royal Family on this exclusive tour.
- Avoid the long queues to explore the Spanish palace, the Real Alcázar, well-known for being a shoot location for the TV show, Game of Thrones.
- See the brilliant confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architectural styles in the palace’s design.
- Visit the most exclusive and private rooms belonging to Spanish Royalty as well as the Cuarto Real, the High Royal Room.
- Choose to upgrade and get an audio guide to make the best of your exploration of this historic landmark.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Royal Alcazar of Seville
- Entrance to the Upper Royal Apartments
- Audio guide (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A Confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architectural styles
Take a tour of the Real Alcázar, Europe's oldest active royal palace. It houses the Stucco Palace, with its Hall of Justice, the Mudéjar Palace built by King Pedro I, and the Gothic Palace. The Royal Alcázar of Seville was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987, together with the Cathedral of Seville and the Archive of the Indies. It is better known in recent times for being one of the filming locations for Game of Thrones! The next time you rewatch the scenes with the Water Gardens of Dorne, keep an eye out for the intricate tiles that make up the palaces or the beautiful hedgerows that line the gardens. You will get to observe the architecture of the palaces in great detail, where you can see the fantastic confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architecture.
Visit the Spanish Royals’ Private Residences
The tour includes a visit to the private rooms that have belonged to Spanish Royalty from the 11th Century to the present day. Several Spanish kings and queens have occupied these rooms, including the Catholic Kings, Isabel II, Felipe V, to name a few. After exploring these grand rooms, you will head over to the Cuarto Real - the High Royal Room. Here’s where you’ll see the Prince’s bedroom, the Oratory of the Catholic Monarchs, the Audience Room, and the exquisite Gala Dining Room. Don’t forget to take a peek from the windows to get a gorgeous view of the Real Alcazar Gardens.
It’s rare to visit a seat of ancient royalty that showcases the influences and blend of several cultures and people and remains impeccably preserved to this day. It’s even rarer that it also just so happens to be a shoot location for one of the biggest television shows in the world! For history and pop-culture fans alike, a visit to the Real Alcázar is sure to be a treat.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- General Tour
- General Tour with Audio Guide
This 1.5-hour tour is available at 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM on all seven days of the week. Please select the start time from the drop-down menu in the next stage of the booking.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 16 years and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Spanish | English | French | Italian | Portuguese | Russian | Chinese | Korean
Please choose the guide language at the time of the booking.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Note: The time you select is for entrance to the Upper Royal Apartments; therefore, you should ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the visitor entrance in Royal Alcazar, the Lions’ Gate.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The Real Alcázar is located in the heart of the city of Seville, next to the Cathedral and the Archivo de Indias, at Patio de Banderas, 41004 Seville, Spain. You can reach Patio de Banderas by train or by bus. The metro is the most convenient way to reach the Real Alcázar.
The closest metro station is Puerta de Jerez. Walk east for 3 minutes on Calle San Fernando towards Calle Doña María de Padilla till you reach the Real Alcázar.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.