N Seoul Tower Ticket
Get a breathtaking bird's eye view of the Seoul skyline from N Seoul Tower. These tickets offer you direct access to the observation deck of the 777-foot tower for a 360-degree view of the city.
- Located smack in the middle of Seoul, the Namsan Mountain is an iconic attraction with a crowning jewel resting atop it; the N Seoul Tower is also officially the second largest tower in Seoul.
- Head to the observation deck of the N Seoul Tower for unobstructed views of the city and the beautiful landscapes surrounding it.
- The brightly lit tower also houses a powerful telescope that allows you to focus on specific points of interest.
- The N Seoul Tower features an exciting range of restaurants from casual eateries to fine-dining restaurants. While at the tower, make a pit stop at the Sky Restrooms! These high-end WCs offer amazing views of the city with their floor to ceiling windows.
- The N Seoul Tower also features a special Teddy Bear Museum which showcases the teddy bears in the past, present and future of Seoul.
- N Seoul Tower Observation Deck Admission
- Food & drinks
- Audio Guide (Additional Charge)
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, refunded or amended.
what to expect
The N Seoul Tower is situated 480 meters above sea level, making it the highest point of Seoul. Originally designed to function as a signal tower for TV and radio, the N Seoul Tower has become the go-to spot for visitors who want a spectacular 360-degree view of the Seoul skyline. Your trip to the observation deck at N Seoul Tower begins at the Seoul Tower Plaza, a multi-level complex which doubles as the base of the tower. The plaza houses a hanbok culture experience center, a Teddy Bear museum that the kids will love, and a great collection of restaurants. The highlight of the tower is definitely the observation deck, which is located at a height of 400+ meters and offers unparalleled views of the city of Seoul. The deck features clean glass windows and offers patrons a panoramic view of the city line.
During the day, the observation deck offers guests a chance to marvel at the beauty of Seoul and the hills that surround it. If you prefer watching the city lit up in all its glory, visit the tower during the night and marvel at the illuminated sky and city. For the kids, the N Seoul Tower features Ssentoy Museum and Showroom which showcases the magical world of movies and animation.
know before you go
- Operating hours for the observatory and restaurants may change depending on weather conditions and operating schedules.
- You must redeem your vouchers at the automatic ticket machines on the entry date, which are located on the PLAZA 5F. Please see the instructions on how to exchange your voucher.
N Seoul Tower
- Sunday to Friday: 10:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM-12:00 AM
- Last ticket redemption time: 9:00 PM
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing
- Actual opening hours subject to weather conditions and operating schedules
Hello Kitty Island Seoul
- 10:00 AM-11:00 PM, daily
- Last admission time: 10:00 PM
N Burger Restaurant
- 10:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Last Order: 9:00 PM
- Please redeem your Rainbow Ice Cream before 8:30 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children below three years of age get free access to N Seoul Tower.
- Up to 30% discounts are available for disabled patrons.
- Guests with national merit receive 30% off their tickets.
- n.GRILL customers can enjoy free access to the observatory by making a reservation in advance.
Wheelchair rentals are available for disabled and elderly patrons free of charge. Book your wheelchair in advance if you're planning on visiting on a weekend.
Add More To Your Experience
Choose from the exciting options which allow you to not only visit N Seoul Tower but also the attractions nearby that you would not want to miss.
Observatory + Hello Kitty: Visit the Hello Kitty Island, South East Asia’s most loved fictional cartoon character. Now, you can combine your N Seoul Tower visit with tickets for Hello Kitty Island - the home of Korea’s most loved fictional cartoon character. Step into this magical pink-hued world, explore Hello Kitty's house and gift yourself cute mementos at the gift shop.
Observatory + N Burger: Get a taste of America's finest burgers from the 1930s at N Burger in Seoul. Savor a perfect juicy meal after your observatory visit.
Observatory +Rainbow Ice Cream: Delight in a delicious Rainbow Ice Cream at the top of Seoul Tower while taking in the Seoul skyline.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher shortly. Please redeem admission ticket with your voucher at the automatic ticket machines on the entry date. The Automatic Ticket Machines are located at N Seoul Tower PLAZA 5F (Observatory Deck Entrance).
Please see the instructions on how to exchange your voucher.
N Seoul Tower, 105 Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan 2(i)ga-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Bus: Take the Namsan Sunhwan Shuttle bus service to reach N Seoul Tower. There are three routes, number 02, 03 and 05.
- Cable Car: The N Seoul Tower cable car is a slightly offbeat but beautiful way to get to the N Seoul Tower. To reach the cable car station, take the metro to Myeong-dong station and take a right from the Pacific Hotel. The boarding point will be a short, 10-minute walk from the right turn.
- Parking: If you're planning on bringing your vehicle to the attraction, you'll have to park it one of the many parking lots available nearby. This is because general cars have been restricted to enter the Namsan Mountain. Some of the closest parking spots include Seoul Square Parking Lot, Namsan Cable Car parking lot, National Theatre of Korea parking lot. You can take the shuttle bus service from these spots to reach N Seoul Tower.
The voucher can be used on any date before your selected date. (e.g. if the date you purchased the ticket is 1 Jun 2019, and the date you selected upon purchase is 20 Sep 2019, then the voucher is valid on any date from 1 Jun-20 Sep 2019)