City Sightseeing Seoul:24Hr Hop-On-Hop-Off Single Course Ticket
- Choose from 3 routes - Downtown Palace Namsan Course (22 stops), Panorama Course (16 stops), Gangnam Course (21 stops)
- Explore the city of Seoul according to your whim and fancy by hopping on and off at any of the stops along the way
- Soak in the mesmerizing panorama of the city from the open-topped deck of the bus and enjoy perks like free wifi facilities
- All routes are designed to give you a raw taste of Seoul, taking you past areas like Myeong-dong, Gangnam Station, Lotte World, Seoul Museum of History, and more
- With an audio guide available in 12 languages, pick up on interesting trivia about Seoul’s compelling and celebrated history
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- 24 Hr Hop-on-Hop-off Pass
- Audioguide in 12 languages
- Free Wifi
- Entrance fees to attractions
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, German, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, South Korean, Vietnamese, Thai.
Children aged 5 - 17 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired route for your pass:
- Downtown Palace Namsan Course
- Panorama Course
- Gangnam Course
Get a full refund on canceling 3 days in advance. Get a 50% refund on canceling 2 days in advance. 24 hours before or departure day will be non-refundable.
why you should get on board
With your 24 hr hop-on-hop-off bus pass, enjoy enough time to explore the soulful city of Seoul, replete with cultural influences, adventures, and dazzling marketplaces. Characterized by discernible youthful energy, this capital which was once an impoverished city is now the most prosperous one of the lot. Immerse yourself in the serene traditions of Korea at the picturesque Namsangol Hanok Village, glance over at South Korea’s reclusive northern neighbor at N Seoul Tower, relish the infamous and sumptuous Korean dish Bibimbap, go shopping for classic art, crafts, and souvenirs at Insadong, or head to the National Museum of Korea and marvel at the unrivaled collection of art, artifacts, and sculptures. Whether you’re a hardcore K-pop fan, shopaholic, nature lover, or a foodie, there is something here for everybody who years an adventure!
know before you go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
Downtown Palace Namsan Route
- Popular stops on the route are Myeongdong, Namsan Hanok Village, N Seoul Tower, Insadong, and more
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday
- First bus at 9:00 AM from Gwanghwamun and the last bus is at 6:00 PM
- Popular stops on the route are the Seoul Museum of History, Namsan Library, Gangnam Station, Sebitseom, and more
- Frequency: Every 45 - 70 minutes
- Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday
- First bus at 9:00 AM from Gwanghwamun and the last bus is at 5:10 PM
- Popular stops on the route are
- Frequency: Every 60 - 70 minutes
- Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday
- First bus at 10:00 AM from Gangnam Station and the last bus is at 5:00 PM
- Vehicle types may change depending on the maintenance or reservation status.
- If Monday is a national holiday/summer holiday & peak season, all courses will nevertheless operate regularly.
- During weekends and Korean public holidays, the bus will not stop at Saebit Island along the Panorama Route due to traffic jams in the area
Note: The 24 hr pass denotes validity for 24 hours. (If activated at 12 PM today, it will be valid till 12 PM tomorrow)
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher at the ticket redemption point and collect your bus ticket.
Ticket Redemption Point
- For the Downtown Palace Namsan Route and Panorama Route, redeem your voucher at Gwanghwamun Bus Terminal.
- For the Gangnam Route, redeem your voucher at Gangnam Station
Your ticket is valid for the specific date and time selected during the purchase