Choice of Courses CitySightseeing Seoul Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Choose from a list combo bus route options that allow you to select between 1 calendar day and 24 hours, and explore the facets of Seoul that you wish to tick off the bucket list!
- Enjoy hassle-free travel at your own pace by getting on and off at any of the stops along the length of the journey
- All buses are designed for a beautiful and smooth sailing experience with spacious seating, open-topped deck, and free wifi facilities
- Witness a blend of futuristic bright lights, latest trends and ancient history at top attractions like Myeong-dong, Gangnam Station, Lotte World, Seoul Museum of History, Insadong, and more
- Pick up on insightful tips and trivia about this energetic city with the help of an audio guide available in 12 languages
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- 1 Day Hop-on-Hop-off Pass (if option selected)
- 24 Hr Hop-on-Hop-off Pass (if option selected)
- Audioguide in 12 languages
- Free Wifi
- Entrance fees to attractions
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, German, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, South Korean, Vietnamese, Thai.
Children aged 5 - 17 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired time and route for your pass:
- 1Day 2 Routes: Panorama Route + Around Gangnam Route
- 24 Hr 2 Routes: Panorama Route + Downtown Palace Namsan Route
- 24 Hr 3 Routes: Panorama Route + Downtown Palace Namsan Route + Around Gangnam Route
Get a full refund on canceling 3 days in advance. Get a 50% refund on canceling 2 days in advance. 24 hours before or departure day will be non refundable.
why you should get on board
Getting around the bustling city of Seoul can be hectic, which is why a hop-on-hop-off bus pass is ideal. The city presents itself as a whirlwind of energy where everyone fully embraces the work-hard-play-hard mentality. The youthful energy is made evident in Seoul’s mind-boggling speed, and with cultural influences, adventures, and dazzling marketplaces, this is the place to be for anyone seeking variety. Immerse yourself in the serene traditions of Korea at the picturesque Namsangol Hanok Village, glance over at South Korea’s reclusive northern neighbor at N Seoul Tower, check out the stalls bursting with Korean specialities such as ginseng and lacquerware at Namdaemun, or head to the War Memorial to check out a remarkable collection of vintage fighting vehicles. Seoul is full of soul, what with a mix of traditionality, modernity, organization, and chaos, it’s no wonder that whoever visits instantly falls in love!
know before you go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
Downtown Palace Namsan Route
- Popular stops on the route are Myeongdong, Namsan Hanok Village, N Seoul Tower, Insadong, and more
- No. of stops: 22
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Operating Hours: Monday
- First bus at 9:00 AM from Gwanghwamun and the last bus is at 6:00 PM
- Popular stops on the route are Seoul Museum of History, Namsan Library, Gangnam Station, Sebitseom, and more
- No. of stops: 16
- Frequency: Every 45 - 70 minutes
- Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday
- First bus at 9:00 AM from Gwanghwamun and the last bus is at 5:10 PM
- Popular stops on the route are
- No. of stops: 21
- Frequency: Every 60 - 70 minutes
- Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday
- First bus at 10:00 AM from Gangnam Station and the last bus is at 5:00 PM
- Vehicle types may change depending on the maintenance or reservation status.
- If Monday is a national holiday/summer holiday & peak season, all courses will nevertheless operate regularly.
- During weekends and Korean public holidays, the bus will not stop at Saebit Island along the Panorama Route due to traffic jams in the area
Note: The 24 hr pass denotes validity for 24 hours. (If activated at 12 PM today, it will be valid till 12 PM tomorrow)
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher at the ticket redemption point and collect your bus ticket.
Ticket Redemption Point
- For the Downtown Palace Namsan Route and Panorama Route, redeem your voucher at Gwanghwamun Bus Terminal.
- For the Gangnam Route, redeem your voucher at Gangnam Station
Your ticket is valid for the specific date and time selected during the purchase