Skip the Line Entry Everland 1 Day Ticket with Optional Transfer
Visit the largest theme park in Korea - Everland with these 1 day access tickets. Enjoy a host of incredible experiences such as South Korea's tallest and fastest roller coaster, a zoo with animals from all across the world, safari bus rides, landscaped gardens, restaurants and much more.
- Everland, originally called Farmland, is one of the biggest theme parks in the world, spread over a massive 99 hectares.
- The theme park is divided into 5 themed zones, namely Global Fair, ZooTopia, European Adventure, Magic Land and American Adventure.
- Try your hand at T Express, South Korea's highest, longest, steepest, and fastest roller coaster. T Express also happens to be South Korea's first wooden roller coaster and offers patrons the thrill of a lifetime!
- Everland also has its very own zoo, ZooTopia, featuring interactive experiences including pony rides, petting zoo, animals shows and much more!
- Meet a wide variety of exotic animals including sea lions, primates, tigers, polar bears, and penguins.
- After an exciting day of rides and exploration, end your Everland visit with a spellbinding fireworks show with your friends and family for company.
- Entry to Everland Theme Park
- Access to all 5 zones - Global Fair, ZooTopia, European Adventure, Magic Land and American Adventure
- Free entrance Ho-Am Art Museum
- Transfers (Based on option chosen at the time of booking)
- Animal feeding
- Food and beverages
- Shuttle from Seoul
- 1 Day Ticket
- 1 Day Ticket with Transfers: Enjoy 29% off on your ticket price for one day at Everland along with transfers.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
what to expect
Everland theme park is one of the most loved theme parks in the world and for good reason! Featuring thrilling rides and entertaining attractions, the theme park offers the perfect opportunity for a fun day out with your family.
You can begin your day at Everland at any of the five special themed zones, Global Fair, ZooTopia, European Adventure, Magic Land and American Adventure. Global Fair is a light and breezy walkway lined with shops and restaurants where you can shop for souvenirs and gorge on decadent dishes. This is also the perfect destination for an epic group photo! Next up you can make your way to the Europe themed European Adventure. This zone features grand European style restaurants and shops that will transport you straight to the dreamy lanes of Europe. This zone is also home to the epic T Express, Korea's first wooden roller coaster. ZooTopia, Everland's very own animal-based zone, is a hit with kids and adults alike! Get your kids to click a picture with cute penguins or go for a pony ride! You can enjoy exciting jungle safaris and visit a petting zoo at this zone as well!
Get the authentic American experience at the American Adventure zone. You can try your hand at a rodeo or sit back and enjoy a live performance by a band in the Wild West. If futuristic rides are you thing, the Magic Land is where you'll end up spending a majority of your time. Some of the rides here include, Magic Cookie House, Robot Car, Flash Bang Bang, Thunder Falls, Magic Swing and many more!
know before you go
- The following attractions will be closed during the Winter season, from Dec 2019 to Feb 2020: Lost Valley, Amazon Express, Thunder Falls, and T-Express.
- Safari World will be closed from 1st - 29th February 2020
Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Children in the age group of 0 to 2 can enter the Everland theme park for free.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing as the park is huge and involves considerable walking. Also, bring along sunglasses and hats since most of the attractions are out in the open and it can get pretty hot during the day.
Your mobile tickets will be sent to your email instantly. Please present your bar code for entry to the park. This ticket is direct entry and you do not need to stop at the ticket counter to redeem a voucher.
Everland, 199 Everland-ro, Pogog-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Everland shuttle buses are available from Seoul with departures from Gangbuk and Gangnam.
From Seoul Station, take the train to Suwon Station.
- Transfer to Bundang Line: Suwon Station to Giheung Station
- Transfer to Everline Line: Giheung Station to Jeondae Everland Station
From Jondae Station, take the shuttle bus service to Everland.
Pick up is available from the following locations:
The voucher can be used on any date before your selected date. (e.g. if the date you purchased the ticket is 1 Jun 2019, and the date you selected upon purchase is 20 Sep 2019, then the voucher is valid on any date from 1 Jun-20 Sep 2019)