Berlin: Teufelsberg Abandoned US Listening Station
Explore a hidden US listening station on top of Tueflesberg in Berlin. Discover one of the greatest hotspots of graffiti and street art, a stark contrast to the forlorn atmosphere and decrepit buildings!
- Ascend a 120-meter man-made hill, Teuflesberg, that houses an abandoned listening station of the United States Army
- Discover the biggest street art gallery in all of Europe at the top of Teuflesberg
- Delve into the history of the former US listening station and its role in the Cold War
- Pick up tidbits of information about the attraction from your expert German-speaking tour guide
- With a maximum of 7 participants per tour group, enjoy a fairly private tour the historic landmark
- Admission into Tueflesberg and listening station
- Services of an expert German-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip transfers
- One soft drink per guest
- Food and snacks
Daily: 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM
Ages 0-16yrs enjoy reduced pricing (please carry a valid photo ID)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 4 days before schedule
Tuefelsberg is a man-made hill located in Berlin and stands nearly 80 meters above the surrounding areas. It also houses an unfinished Nazi military college filled with rubble. The tour takes you from Postdamer Plaza all the way to Field Station Berlin, an abandoned US listening station. Constructed in the 1950s, the hill served as the perfect spot for a listening station and played a crucial role during the Cold War between the US and Russia.
Currently, the attraction is one of the most popular spots in the whole of Europe for street and graffiti artists. You can see several of the domes covered in a multitude of vivid shades and designs, a stark contrast to the utilitarian design of the building. Beautiful views of the surrounding forests can be seen from here, making for an unforgettable experience of a different side to Berlin.
know before you go
It is advised to wear comfortable clothing and footwear since there is a fair amount of walking involved
This guided tour lasts about 4 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
Make your way to the meeting point at Potsdamer Platz, in front of the "Ritz-Carlton" hotel (at Potsdamer Platz, 10785 Berlin, Germany).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.