Seaplane Tour and Yas Waterworld (Dubai to Abu Dhabi)
45-minute seaplane flight from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
Fly across the sparkling coastline of the Arabian Gulf
Soar above Palm Jumeirah and World Islands
Enjoy views of the F1 Grand Prix and Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi Hotel from above
Gain free entry to the Yas Waterworld water park
Enjoy the rides and attractions as you wish
- 45-minute shared flight from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
- One-way shared transfer to Dubai
- Entrance fees: Yas Waterworld
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
Fly from Dubai to Abu Dhabi on a seaplane and enjoy entry to Yas Waterworld on this 6-hour experience.
Board a shared Cessna seaplane with an experienced pilot, and soar over Dubai and southward to Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island.
Enjoy aerial views of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa and World Islands, and the spectacular Yas Viceroy hotel.
Land on the water in Yas Marina and after free time for lunch, enjoy the rides and attractions at Yas Waterworld before a return road transfer to Dubai.
Arrive at the Seawings dock at Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club. Meet your professional pilot and settle aboard your shared Cessna aircraft. After a safety briefing, thrill as your plane takes off from the water and enjoy the bird’s-eye views as you soar above Dubai. Marvel at the glittering Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building; and see the Palm Jumeirah and sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab rising from the sea.
Fly over The World, the artificial islets shaped like a world map, and trace the coast toward Abu Dhabi. Enjoy a convenient transfer to nearby Yas Waterworld. Show your entrance ticket and experience the attractions independently.
Ride the different attractions which offer 4 thrill levels appropriate for different ages and preferences. Relax at a restaurant (own expense) and browse the themed stores. After around three hours, return to Dubai by road where your tour ends in central Deira.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Yas Waterworld now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx ambulance/van for testing the guests is located in the parking area between Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- For individuals who are fully vaccinated, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
**Operating Hours from 2 April to 30 April 2022**
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
The Yas Waterworld ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
Ladies Season: 15 Jul - 26 Aug 2022
- From 15 Jul – 26 Aug 2022, the prior 'Ladies Day' events will now become 'Ladies Night' events.
- Every Fri: 5pm - 11pm
- Note that regular tickets will be redeemable during 'Ladies Days' & 'Ladies Nights' but guests will need separate tickets for 'Ladies Nights.'
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Please note Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi – Water Theme Park will be hosting a ladies day on 28th June 2018. Male guests will not be admitted to the park on that day.