Dubai Full Day Tour with Lunch from Abu Dhabi
Embark on a full-day guided tour of Dubai from Abu Dhabi and enjoy lunch at the world-famous Dubai Mall. Marvel at the city’s top attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, and more.
- Discover Dubai's buzzing metropolis on a full-day guided tour that includes return transfers from Abu Dhabi and lunch at the iconic Dubai Mall.
- Learn about Dubai's rich culture and history from a professional guide in English, or use the multiple audio systems on the bus to experience the trip in your preferred language.
- Take a photo stop at the Burj Al Arab, the world’s only 7-star hotel and drive through the Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree.
- Admire the magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf from Jumeirah Beach and the intricate design of the Jumeirah Mosque, which is the most photographed mosque in Dubai.
- Ride an Abra, a traditional wooden boat across Dubai Creek and shop for souvenirs at the Gold and Spice Souk, one of the oldest and largest markets in Dubai.
- Marvel at the engineering prowess of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, and spend 3-hours exploring the world's 2nd largest shopping complex, Dubai Mall.
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- 8-hour guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Choose to have this experience with or without lunch or with the tour of Burj Khalifa
- Entry ticket to Burj Al Arab
- Entry ticket to Burj Khalifa
- Beverages (available at an extra cost)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Luxury Minibus Tour Of Dubai's Top Landmarks
Once aboard the luxury minibus, you will be whisked away to Dubai to view the city's top attractions. The tour begins at the unique sail-shaped hotel Burj Al Arab, one of the world's most luxurious and the only seven-star hotel. Don’t forget to soak in the views and take photos before continuing on to Palm Island, a man-made island shaped like a palm tree. Then, in the same complex, visit the Atlantis Hotel, which is popular for its spectacular architecture and views of the Arabian Gulf. After that, as you move to Jumeirah Beach, you may enjoy a closer view of the Arabian Gulf and take in the magnificent skyline. You'll then proceed to the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, one of the biggest mosques in the United Arab Emirates. Tip: Spend some time exploring the mosque's exterior and inside before leaving. After that, visit the Marjan Islamic Art Gallery to learn more about the art and culture of the area.
Take A Traditional Abra Boat And Head To The Dubai Mall For A Delicious Meal
Hop on an Abra, a traditional boat to cross Dubai creek and see the spectacular cityscape and the Bastakiya area, Dubai's oldest standing residential neighborhood. Continue your journey to the Spice and Gold Souk by crossing the creek. As you visit these traditional markets, learn about a variety of spices and marvel at the magnificent jewelries. You are welcome to purchase and try some of these for a complete experience. After that, you'll proceed to the Zabeel Palace, the previous prime minister of Dubai's home. This visit will give you a true picture of royal life and Dubai's historic charms. Then, for a delicious meal, proceed to a restaurant at the Dubai Mall, one of the world's largest shopping complexes. After lunch, spend the final 3-hours of your tour shopping at the mall before being driven back to your hotel.
Burj Al Arab | Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Hotel | Jumeirah Beach | Marjan Islamic Gallery | Grand Mosque of Jumeirah | Gold and Spice Souk | Zabeel Palace | Burj Khalifa | Dubai Mall
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Korean.
- Strict Dress Code: Fully covered clothes along with a scarf for women and long trousers for men.
- Daily: 8:30am
Jumeirah Grand Mosque Dubai
- Sat, Sun, Tue, Thu: 8:45am - 9:45an
- Mon & Wed: 9am - 10am and 10:15am - 11:15am
- Closed on: Fri
- Note: These timings are subject to change in Ramadan
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 45 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.