SEA LIFE London Aquarium Ticket
Calling all explorers! Dive in and explore an underwater world with glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth. Enjoy an underwater adventure as you come face-to-fin with over 7,000 marine creatures at SEA LIFE London.
- Visit SEA LIFE London Aquarium, home to one of Europe’s largest collections of marine creatures
- See the UK's largest living coral reef, touch a starfish or tickle a sea anemone at the Rockpool
- Meet distinct creatures of the glacial regions, including gentoo penguins and polar bears
- Learn what you can do to help conserve 75% of the world’s coral reefs that are threatened by human activity
Discover the wonderful marine lives that are sheltered at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, located in the heart of London. Explore the eight different aquarium zones and say hello to the animals that inhabit them.
Brave the depths of the Pacific before making your way through a rainforest. Admire sparkling silver shoals and meet the Common Octopus, or observe curious ray gracefully glide as you eye them. Brrr-ace yourself for the chills and thrills as you journey across an icy landscape and see how a colony of adorable Gentoo Penguins live out their lives. Watch the feeding frenzy of the UK's largest collection of piranhas, or spot Betty the Bowmouth Guitarfish (she's half-shark, half-ray!) at the ancient Ship Wreck. Adventure awaits you at every step of the way at SEA LIFE London Aquarium!
- SEA LIFE London aquarium entry ticket
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Standard Admission
- Advanced Purchase
- If you can present the correct documentation along with your ticket you will receive a free carer ticket
- SEA LIFE is fully accessible for all differently-abled guests - there is a ramp at the entrance and lifts throughout the attraction. All toilets have disabled access
- Assistance dogs are permitted
- There is O2 WiFi available. Connect when inside the aquarium and sign up for free
- There is no café or restaurant within the aquarium but there are vending machines and Polar Point Refreshments during peak times for visitors to buy food
- On average it will take you 1.5 to 2 hours to enjoy the full experience of SEA LIFE London. Comfortable shoes are recommended to make the best of your experience
- Fri to Wed: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Thu: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Last admission is at 3:45 PM and guests are requested to leave the attraction by 5:00 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the time slot indicated on your booking confirmation to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at SEA LIFE Centre London Aquarium, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, Bishop's, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom
- To locate this point on Google Maps, simply search for - SEA LIFE London
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Bus: Get off at St Thomas' Hospital County Hall. The aquarium is a short 3-minute walk from the bus stop.
- By Subway: Get off at Waterloo Underground Station. The aquarium is a short 6-minute walk from the stop.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout