S.E.A Aquarium™ VIP Experience
Dive into the wondrous underwater world of S.E.A Aquarium with your Priority Access Day Pass and gain fascinating insights about the marine life with your private tour guide. Lasting over 3 hours, this special experience treats you like a VIP and offers additional perks and benefits, like getting to explore the behind the scenes working of the Aquarium and one of the crown jewels of Sentosa, Dolphin Island!
Enter the S.E.A Aquarium before anyone else with your priority access VIP tickets. Home to Singapore’s largest marine life collection featuring 100,000 marine creatures; you’re guaranteed a delightful experience. Your personal guide will curate a special tour just for your group and ensure you gain the most from the S.E.A Aquarium Singapore. See the world’s largest collection of Manta Rays - an endangered species - and learn about the human activities that are destroying the environment.
You’ll also receive VIP treatment through the tour. With your own lanyard and access to the back-of-house areas, you’ll get more than the normal ticket holders. Explore the fascinating behind the scenes areas of the theme park and witness the never-seen-before side of S.E.A Aquarium. After the tour, you can explore the attraction at your own pace. To plan your day better and to know what to do, refer our guide on S.E.A Aquarium.
- Priority Access Day Pass to S.E.A Aquarium
- 3.5 hours guided tour of S.E.A Aquarium Singapore
- VIP Lanyard and complimentary group photo
- Access to Dolphin Island back-of-house
- Access to S.E.A Aquarium back-of-house
- Scuba Diving and Ocean Dream Immersive Experiences
Know Before You Go
S.E.A Aquarium Timings:
Sat - Tue from 10 AM - 2 PM
To get to S.E.A Aquarium by train take the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivo City. To get here by the public bus system take route RWS8.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- You’ll receive an email with your S.E.A Aquarium voucher in a few minutes.
- Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Late arrivals (within 30mins) may miss certain components.
- Report at the guest services within the park 30 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
- Tour starts from S.E.A. Aquarium VIP Experience Meeting Point at 10 AM.
- Wear closed-toe shoes; no slippers, sandals or high-heeled shoes. Wear pants, slacks, Bermudas or shorts; no skirts or dresses. No loose or flowing clothes.
- No photography or videography is allowed during the back-of-house tour.