S.E.A Aquarium™ Singapore Tickets
Immerse yourself in the biggest aquarium in Singapore and learn about the surreal life present underwater at the South East Asia (S.E.A) Aquarium!
- Visit the famed South East Asia (S.E.A) Aquarium and witness aquatic life at its finest.
- With over 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species spread across 10 zones and 49 habitats, you will get to embark on an aquatic expedition like never before!
- Head to the Open Ocean Habitat display and see professional divers interact with the fascinating marine creatures.
- Get a glimpse into the mysterious deep waters of the oceans through a large glass viewing panel.
- Find exact replicas of 49 habitats in 10 zones and learn rare-known facts about the Open Ocean, Red Sea, South China Sea, and more.
- One-day ticket
- Access to all 10 zones of the Aquarium
- Entry to Typhoon Theatre
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
The S.E.A. Aquarium is one of the most popular attractions in Singapore and a must for visitors to the city. Here, you can explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa. The Aquarium is home to diverse species of marine animals across different habitats and guests will be awed by the fascinating marine life under the sea.
Once you enter the Aquarium, you will feel as though you're walking right through the oceans of the world as you gaze at more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species. The S.E.A. Aquarium journey will take you through 49 habitats in the 10 zones, which feature the Open Ocean, Red Sea, East Africa, and the South China Sea, to name a few, all of them are home to exotic species that are taken care of exquisitely in these replicas of their natural habitats. Furthermore, just to top off your S.E.A Aquarium experience, you can head to the Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora for a fine-dining experience or S.E.A.Side Snacks if you need a quick bite. Whatever you do, though, ensure that you get to spend plenty of time at the aquarium's centerpiece display, the Open Ocean Habitat, featuring a viewing panel measuring 36 meters in width and 8.3 meters in height – a spectacular window into a serene blue world teeming with marine animals including manta rays and giant groupers as well as schools of fish, truly replicating what the deep ocean looks like. In fact, since the Open Ocean Habitat is a registered diving site, you'll even be able to see divers swimming around and interacting with marine life. What better way to spend a relaxing day?
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that entry to Typhoon Theatre is not included. Tickets to Typhoon Theatre can only be purchased directly from the venue.
- Fri to Tue: 10am to 5pm
Guests traveling in wheelchairs can access most of the routes in S.E.A. Aquarium. Ocean Dome can be accessed by the lift located along the back of the Ocean Gallery.
- You will receive an email with your S.E.A Aquarium mobile voucher shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the guest services counter at the entrance of S.E.A Aquarium between 10am to 5pm.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Please ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at the Guest Services Counter at the entrance of S.E.A Aquarium.
- The Guest Services Counter is next to the elevator near the entrance.
- To get to S.E.A Aquarium by train take the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivo City.
- To get here by the public bus system take route RWS8.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.